Vodacom Business: Sales Order for Broadband Connect LTE - No delivery

dOrKi_RSA

I have signed up for a new contract on the 30th September 2015, on Vodacom's new Broadband Connect LTE Package, and asked for delivery.

On the 14'th October 2015, still no contact from Vodacom, and with repeated telephonic inquire , still not have my router. Mailed them again and still no feedback. You can't track your order via the Vodacom Tracking Website, and I am running out of patients...

I was advised on Thursday, 8th October 2015 after the order was placed that delivery would happen on Friday or Monday but nothing has happened yet. Wednesday, the 21st of October it will be 2 weeks, with NO FEEDBACK...

Personal Clients at Vodacom don't even get this crap service...

Any advice or contact person I can contact to sort this out today urgently?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I have sold 4 of these to mybb peeps and two of my other corporates. The first two was a bit of a drama because there were niggles with the system but Vodacom got it sorted and once the application was pushed through delivery pretty much happened after 2 - 3 days. They also seem pretty happy with actual performance of the product.

Do you maybe have a Solution ID or SO order for me?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
HI there. I am currently in discussion with someone regarding this matter. I am just getting some clarity on exactly what happened.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Still trying to get clarity, but it seems a delivery was attempted, but something went wrong and it was returned to Vodacom Warehouse. Will update when I know exactly what went wrong.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Still trying to get clarity, but it seems a delivery was attempted, but something went wrong and it was returned to Vodacom Warehouse. Will update when I know exactly what went wrong.

Taken this higher up. Waiting for final feedback

Mr Feesh

Expert Member
Feel your pain, customer service was a non-existent with vodacom.

We signed the official quote on the 18th of September only received the the router yesterday. They did not respond to our emails either.
Router did not work straight away, spoke to about 5 people at the vodacom call centre who all gave me different answers from the sim needing to be activated to the the account not being activated yet. Eventually after 1 hour it just started working.

Showed the purple light for lte on the 4g dongle but was only getting about 6mb down with a 1mb upload and 200ms ping. According to vodacom site I should be getting lte at my address. I emailed them last night about getting an aerial.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Ok, like 10 people are now looking into this. Explanation from the courier has been requested. Hope to know what happened with this today and then how to proceed to fix it.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
OP, please can you supply me with the address you supplied to Vodacom as the site for delivery/install. Send via PM please.

The courier is saying that they did try and deliver, but the company was not at the address supplied. The package was therefore returned to Vodacom.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Ok, so this has been resolved ..... i think. I have asked them to make sure they somehow get the new order to show the double data promo as that was still valid when the initial order was placed.

I have called (blank) and he advised that he has purchased the service for his employee (blank) who lives at

(blank)

In Siebel, the delivery address is correct, but the delivery person is (blank)

When RAM went to the residential premises, they probably was expecting to see (company name) and (blank) was not there either and hence returned the stock back to Vodacom

I will reorder the service through the support processes

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
OP will have his delivery in about 2 - 3 hours and made sure he gets the double data promo that he signed up for in the first place.

Resolved.

Rusty0

Expert Member
But was this promo for individuals or for corporates?
Could individual take up this offer?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
But was this promo for individuals or for corporates?
Could individual take up this offer?

For businesses only, but a company can take it and it can be used at a residential address. As long as there is LTE coverage at the address where it will be used and the order is placed under the company account.