Vodacom carried over sms's and minutes used after current months allocation

robinjohnobrien

Hi Guys,

I am on the Smart M package and it seems that my current months sms's and minutes are used prior to the previous months being used up.

I know this was the same with the data on various networks a few months / years ago, but that was fixed iirc.

Have any of you noticed this order of usage on your contracts? Very sneaky if you ask me.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Another VodaScam. In their world they sell you a fresh container of milk and insist you drink that first before you finish what's in the fridge.

I used the milk analogy because they'v been milking their customers for years.

robinjohnobrien

In their world they sell you a fresh container of milk and insist you drink that first before you finish what's in the fridge.

The milk analogy is actually spot on. One always drinks the open milk before opening a new bottle.

I have been on Vodacom for about 11 years now. No intention of changing, just seems to be an odd order of usage.

Peder

Hobbit
Hi Guys,

I am on the Smart M package and it seems that my current months sms's and minutes are used prior to the previous months being used up.

I know this was the same with the data on various networks a few months / years ago, but that was fixed iirc.

Have any of you noticed this order of usage on your contracts? Very sneaky if you ask me.

Its Always been like that...

Milk Analogy explains it very well... Though vodacom doesn't see it like that.