Vodacom Monthly deals (ITS BACK)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hi guys. For Monthly deals, you can get it on my Telegram Channel every month.

Last edited:

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Breakdown of packages (minutes/SMS/data) added.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Additional deals for Huawei Nova 5T, P30 PRO, P40 Lite, Y7P, LG G8X, LG K61, LG V60 broadcasted

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I prefer to check them when I want. Not get spammed.
No spamming. I will only broadcast something if I think it is relevant to the monthly deals. Only thing extra I have broadcast which is not related to the dealsheets is a breakdown of the packages, so that you can see exactlhy how much minutes, SMS and data comes standard with each tariff. That is also why I did a channel and not a group, so there is no chatting back and fourth and making peoples phones go crazy with notifications. You can also mute the channel if you dont want notifications of new broadcasts. You will just have to check in whenever you want to see if anything is new.

Capture.jpg

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Thanks for making the effort Ockie, you didn’t have to do it at all and as is typical there will still be people moaning.

The only part of not being with Vodacom any more is dealing with you on the other end.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Thanks for making the effort Ockie, you didn’t have to do it at all and as is typical there will still be people moaning.

The only part of not being with Vodacom any more is dealing with you on the other end.
Thanks meneer.

Will see how this goes. Seems people are joining. Hope the numbers keeps growing so that it will be worth continuing with it. :)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
5G deals broadcast. Last one for now. Will broadcast again either if additional deals comes out during the current dealrun or when the new dealrun starts :)

wernerdp

Vodacom online says I am due for an upgrade , but when calling 0821959 , they say only 1st of July 2020

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Vodacom online says I am due for an upgrade , but when calling 0821959 , they say only 1st of July 2020
And on the Vodacom app?

Log in online and do the upgrade yourself or perhaps visit a store rather. Just phone ahead and make sure they have stock.

wernerdp

And on the Vodacom app?

Log in online and do the upgrade yourself or perhaps visit a store rather. Just phone ahead and make sure they have stock.
Yes think I will go to the store , I don't understand there qualifying criteria , according to the online upgrade application I only can get some cheap HiSense phone.