Vodacom Monthly deals (ITS BACK)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Iphone SE 2020 Model Business deals broadcast

abzo

Honorary Master
My preference
Ok so you start a thread here informing people about your telegram group that will broadcast info.

That’s fine.

But then you keep updating the thread to tell people about what you’ve broadcast in the telegram group?

Your preference, I guess.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Ok so you start a thread here informing people about your telegram group that will broadcast info.

That’s fine.

But then you keep updating the thread to tell people about what you’ve broadcast in the telegram group?

Your preference, I guess.
Yes, you are correct. It is.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
gonna hold out for september :D
Hopefully by then the Rand has gained a bit. I saw some makes and models had big jumps in Vodacom's cost price....and that increase has to be accounted for somewhere. :(

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Hopefully by then the Rand has gained a bit. I saw some makes and models had big jumps in Vodacom's cost price....and that increase has to be accounted for somewhere. :(
sad part, yeah, but holding thumbs :)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
29 subscribers. Thanks guys. Will make it worth it then to keep this up with the start of the new deal run.

I know I said I am going to keep this strictly for the monthly deals only, but I think here and there I will throw in a bit of a "heads up" in regards to Vodacom products etc if I think it interesting enough. Tomorrow will be first heads up. As mentioned, going to keep it minimal. Dont want to spam or flood people with posts.

Elarwen

Hi guys. For Monthly deals, you can get it on my Telegram Channel every month.

As of wednesday or thursday this week, my phone has stopped receiving calls and smses are delayed. When I leave my flat, I suddenly receive all the messages that have been sent to me. I have lived here for 5 years and the signal is great, I can call out, use data no problem. I have reset my network settings and it has not made a difference.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
As of wednesday or thursday this week, my phone has stopped receiving calls and smses are delayed. When I leave my flat, I suddenly receive all the messages that have been sent to me. I have lived here for 5 years and the signal is great, I can call out, use data no problem. I have reset my network settings and it has not made a difference.
Anrdroid or Iphone?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Turn phone to 3G only Mode (so that it does not connect to Volte) and download Google Messages and set as default SMS client. Dont enable the chat feature if promted. Lets see if that makes a improvement.

Elarwen

Turn phone to 3G only Mode (so that it does not connect to Volte) and download Google Messages and set as default SMS client. Dont enable the chat feature if promted. Lets see if that makes a improvement.
Google messages is apparently already set as the default SMS client. However, turning off 4g seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Google messages is apparently already set as the default SMS client. However, turning off 4g seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you
OK. Cool. I have atually set my phone to only connect to LTE via a app so that it will cling to the little bit of LTE signal I have at home, and my calls are crystal clear via Volte, even with that poor signal. But it could be that either your phone does not have Volte and you are having issues with the phone switching back and fourth from LTE to 3G to receive calls or there is a issue with Volte on the tower you are connected to.

Elarwen

OK. Cool. I have atually set my phone to only connect to LTE via a app so that it will cling to the little bit of LTE signal I have at home, and my calls are crystal clear via Volte, even with that poor signal. But it could be that either your phone does not have Volte and you are having issues with the phone switching back and fourth from LTE to 3G to receive calls or there is a issue with Volte on the tower you are connected to.
I'd guess it's the tower? I've had this phone for over a year now and as I said, the issue only started this week.