Vodacom Monthly deals (ITS BACK)

insect

Sorry for the slight off topic OCkie:

When I login to my contract control panel, Vodacom says I am due for an upgrade - but when I try to complete the process it says there is a problem I should phone 135...

When I do that and ask for my upgrade date I get a date in July?

Attachments

Last edited:

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Sorry for the slight off topic OCkie:

When I login to my contract control panel, Vodacom says I am due for an upgrade - but when I try to complete the process it says there is a problem I should phone 135...

When I do that and ask for my upgrade date I get a date in July?
Howzit. Sorry, unfortunately I cannot assist with personal accounts, only Business. You will have to take this up with customer care or go into a store. Only the stores have got access to the C3D system which hosts individual accounts. MII which I use is for business only.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
60 subscribers. Thanks guys.

Getting to a point now where I wont be posting here when I have news to report on the channel.

wernerdp

What is the vodacom K number they SMS , is there still a RAM waybill number on the way .
I need to keep taps on RAM , a previous delivery from then , they just add on the system address does not exist

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
If you still use the Vodacom Twin Call service then check out my Telegram broadcast. If you are too young to remember what this service is lol....then it is the service where you could have two Sims with the same number...but only one sim could used. Was in the old days where people had built in car phones etc.

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Mnr , quick one, while browsing the lists, I couldn’t find any Samsung products , I’m contemplating jumping iOS ( again)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Mnr , quick one, while browsing the lists, I couldn’t find any Samsung products , I’m contemplating jumping iOS ( again)
Really? That is strange. They are definately on there. Let me check

AntennaMan

Expert Member
@Ockie, in March I wanted to take out a sim-only contract. I can't remember the exact details, but it was something like R99pm for 100 minutes and some data, but you pay R69pm extra for an additional 1GB of data. Or something like that. The guy that "helped" me at the Vodacom shop was quite terrible, and then we went into lockdown and I missed that deal.

Do you perhaps know if something similar will be popping up sometime in the near future?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
@Ockie, in March I wanted to take out a sim-only contract. I can't remember the exact details, but it was something like R99pm for 100 minutes and some data, but you pay R69pm extra for an additional 1GB of data. Or something like that. The guy that "helped" me at the Vodacom shop was quite terrible, and then we went into lockdown and I missed that deal.

Do you perhaps know if something similar will be popping up sometime in the near future?
All dealsheets I have have has been broadcasted. New deals will be broadcast close of business on the 6th and they will be effective start of business the 7th.

Jake45

Expert Member

Maybe one of the products on this page might jog your memory? There don't appear to be any prices listed.

iWish

Looking forward to the June 2020 deals. Need to upgrade my moms iPhone 6 contract for her. Hopefully something worth while.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
Maybe one of the products on this page might jog your memory? There don't appear to be any prices listed.
Thanks. I think it was the Smart XS+ (50min,350MB), now at R129pm. But there was a bolt-on data bundle deal for R59pm for an extra 1 or 2 GB. It really was a nice deal and I'm still angry about the Vodacom store stuffing me around. I'm still waiting for them to phone me back regarding my Buds+ I ordered.

But I'll wait for Ockie's deal sheets and see what can be done. They seem more comprehensive than the online catalogue.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Over 70 subscribers. Awesome. Thanks guys.

Samsung fans ... I am broadcasting a warning to you. If you are looking to upgrade, take out a new contract or buy one cash .... please heed the warning.