Vodacom Monthly deals (ITS BACK)

Single File with Tabs or continue sending each Spreadsheet seperately?

• Single file with tabs

• Multi files, each category in its own file

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anthro

Expert Member
@Ockie If I give you a MTN number... could you check if port-able to Vodacom on one of my chosen packages ?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
@Ockie If I give you a MTN number... could you check if port-able to Vodacom on one of my chosen packages ?
If it is a prepaid number, it wont be a problem. If it is a contract and you are still in the contract period, then no. You will then have to pay the cancellation fee and convert it to prepaid and then you can port it.

Anthro

Expert Member
The number itself has gone back into 'circulation'

If it is a prepaid number, it wont be a problem. If it is a contract and you are still in the contract period, then no. You will then have to pay the cancellation fee and convert it to prepaid and then you can port it.

Spliffcat

Executive Member
Hi Ockie my utmost respect to you in all the years you have been on this forum. HOW EVER I can not support these deals until Voda stops the OOB shark.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hi Ockie my utmost respect to you in all the years you have been on this forum. HOW EVER I can not support these deals until Voda stops the OOB shark.
The mechanism is there. And people should have been opted in automatically. If you have not, then you can use the *135* menu and look for "services" in the menu. There you will see out of bundle lock. Enable it.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
MS Surface deals broadcast. Sorry guys, know I am late to the party, but the last few days with work I just dont know if I am coming or going anymore.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hello guys. I have had a idea. Please vote in the poll for your preference. Will be a bit more work but will do it if enough want it. I am asking because some might prefer to have the different categories in their own dealsheet file as I am sending it currently.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
@Ockie can you guys sell me a business package or do I have to get a number from CIPRO first?
We do onbilling for fixed solutions already for some of our business customers and have discussed doing it for mobile also for business customers who dont have a business account or who does not qualify or does not want to go through the process of applying for one in their own business entity etc. I will PM your my work email and then you can tell me what your requirements are.

iWish

@Ockie Thank you for posting the monthly deals. According to the latest Vodacom August 2020 booklet they price the Sim only Smart S+ 24 month contract at R229 yet in the deals you posted it shows that it is priced at R199. Which one is the correct price?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
@Ockie Thank you for posting the monthly deals. According to the latest Vodacom August 2020 booklet they price the Sim only Smart S+ 24 month contract at R229 yet in the deals you posted it shows that it is priced at R199. Which one is the correct price?
Hi. These are two different categories. It has been a while since Vodcom have done the seperate "Sim Only" deals. If memory serves, then the sim only comes with double minutes and data or something like that. Both deals however are valid according to my system as you can see below. Let me just look into the sim only deals and confirm about the double up in minutes etc.

Normal voice no phone deal:
NO PHONE + 20GB DATA X 1 - (C) @ R229 Reduced Sub PM on Smart S +
1597215091698.png

Sim Only special deal:
NO PHONE + 20GB DATA X 1 - (C) @ R199 Reduced Sub PM on Smart S +
1597215052700.png