Vodacom Monthly deals (ITS BACK)

Single File with Tabs or continue sending each Spreadsheet seperately?

• Single file with tabs

• Multi files, each category in its own file

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Updated file posted with Mid Month Specials tab added.

isie

Honorary Master
@Ockie Any Idea why certain phones are not advertised but do apear on your list.
Nokia for example in the Mag and online (and even stores) Except for the 2 cheapest Nothing - yet I see options on your dealer list (7.2 for example)

BTW thanks for doing the deals again it helps

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
@Ockie Any Idea why certain phones are not advertised but do apear on your list.
Nokia for example in the Mag and online (and even stores) Except for the 2 cheapest Nothing - yet I see options on your dealer list (7.2 for example)

BTW thanks for doing the deals again it helps

Well, I think it comes down to keeping the size of the booklet manageable and also which manufacturers are putting money towards marketing and finance towards handsets and certain models. But I cant say for sure.

Just also keep in mind guys that some of the phones on my list might be EOL already, but Vodacom keeps deals going for outlets that is burning with unsold stock. Dont get cross with a consultant if you see a deal on my list and you get to a store and they tell you it is no longer available.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I am going to ask you nicely to remove your post from this thread. If you want to bitch about Vodacom, go do it in the Vodacom section. I stopped posting deals before, I will again if I have to deal with k@k like this.
oh it is you thread, I see. I missed that part. Sorry to offend you. Will remove it.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
oh it is you thread, I see. I missed that part. Sorry to offend you. Will remove it.

Thank you.

And no, I am not offended, but this thread is for a very specific purpose. Not for people to bitch and moan about Vodacom.

ronz91

Expert Member
do Vodacom customer care type people have access to the deal sheet number? eg
V30HA04236
cos the one I spoke to had no idea what I was on about.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
do Vodacom customer care type people have access to the deal sheet number? eg
V30HA04236
cos the one I spoke to had no idea what I was on about.

Most likely not. They dont do upgrades or new contracts. Vodacom Retentions and new business should though. Dealsheet numbers are how we activate new lines or upgrades. Fundamental element of how our system works.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
rebroadcasting the file. Added Red Hot Data deals tab.

Tim Apple

rebroadcasting the file. Added Red Hot Data deals tab.

Hi Ockie

Under the Red Hot Data tab I see the following two offers:

1)

V2SE12204ANO MODEM + @ R499 Reduced Reduced Subs PM on 100GB Home InternetHW1

2)

V2SE12210ANO MODEM + @ R499 Reduced Reduced Subs PM on 100GB Home Internet Top UpHT1

I take it the above two deals are sim-only deals, and are they available on a month to month basis, or are they 12 or 24 month contract deals ?

Thank you

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hi Ockie

Under the Red Hot Data tab I see the following two offers:

1)

V2SE12204ANO MODEM + @ R499 Reduced Reduced Subs PM on 100GB Home InternetHW1

2)

V2SE12210ANO MODEM + @ R499 Reduced Reduced Subs PM on 100GB Home Internet Top UpHT1

I take it the above two deals are sim-only deals, and are they available on a month to month basis, or are they 12 or 24 month contract deals ?

Thank you

Howzit. Sim only and it is 24 months.

Tim Apple

Thank you for the reply Ockie.

I am looking for a sim-only deal with around 100GB of data per month, but for 12 months.
Does Vodacom have 12 month contract data deals, or can you tailor-make such a deal at all ?

Thank you

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Thank you for the reply Ockie.

I am looking for a sim-only deal with around 100GB of data per month, but for 12 months.
Does Vodacom have 12 month contract data deals, or can you tailor-make such a deal at all ?

Thank you

Not that I can see. Only other one is 36 months. So 24 months is the minimum.

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict

Random question, on the deal sheet there is a couple of phones listed, but they aren't on the website as an upgrade option. Does this mean they don't have stock? Or does this mean I need to phone or go into a store?