Vodacom Monthly deals (ITS BACK)

Single File with Tabs or continue sending each Spreadsheet seperately?

• Single file with tabs

• Multi files, each category in its own file

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Random question, on the deal sheet there is a couple of phones listed, but they aren't on the website as an upgrade option. Does this mean they don't have stock? Or does this mean I need to phone or go into a store?
Phone or go into a store I would say.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Samsung Fold 2 deals broadcast. And yes .... you better sit down because it is a hell of a expensive device.

Thugscub

Expert Member
Hi Ockie.
Me old man wants a contract phone for R250 a month. He is on cell c which expires in a couple of months. He wants the most talk time possible. No Huawei or phones where the bootloader can't be unlocked. What deals do you have?
Thanks.

Sayf777

Expert Member
Hi Ockie.
Me old man wants a contract phone for R250 a month. He is on cell c which expires in a couple of months. He wants the most talk time possible. No Huawei or phones where the bootloader can't be unlocked. What deals do you have?
Thanks.
Stay on prepaid and maybe wait for black Friday deals of possible?

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
Ockie, you're a Vodacom expert, so do you know if Vodacom has officially dropped its policy of not offering dual-sim phones on contract? Or did I just get a freak unit. I recently got my S20+ from Vodacom and was amazed to see it's a dual-sim variant (my second Telkom SIM working away happily in it currently).

Sayf777

Expert Member
Ockie, you're a Vodacom expert, so do you know if Vodacom has officially dropped its policy of not offering dual-sim phones on contract? Or did I just get a freak unit. I recently got my S20+ from Vodacom and was amazed to see it's a dual-sim variant (my second Telkom SIM working away happily in it currently).
I think its the only S20s available in SA (only dual sim)?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hello guys. Will do this this morning. Just had a morning meeting.

ronz91

Expert Member
Broadcast done
Thanks Ockie

1 request for the future - can the naming convention of the file be changed when uploading on Telegram, Single Tab - Oct 2020 or something like that?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Thanks Ockie

1 request for the future - can the naming convention of the file be changed when uploading on Telegram, Single Tab - Oct 2020 or something like that?

I will try and remember for next time. May I ask why though? The one that is on Telegram will always be the current one for that month?

ronz91

Expert Member
I will try and remember for next time. May I ask why though? The one that is on Telegram will always be the current one for that month?
when I download the new one and previous one to compare, have to spend a couple minutes figuring which is which cos they both have the same name

maybe I am overlooking an obvious fix but yeah different names solves it immediately

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I am going to broadcast a summary of most of the voice packages so that you guys can get a quick overview of the amount of minutes and data which comes with each.