Vodacom offers 2 hours free talktime on pre-paid

entrepr

Expert Member
Do you need to be standing on your head whilst talking, and rotate 3 times before the mouse runs up the clock.

I think I'm better off buying only 30 minutes of airtime on cell c, but usable whenever I want and to any network.

Fishzn

What is the reason for having to opt in?

It's a similar concept like in those movies when the Devil himself comes to you and offers you the world all in exchange for your soul one day! Very very similar!

My guess is that somewhere in the future Vodacom when everybody's using only Cell C, Vodacom will pull this out as the last effort to keep their dictatorship in place! Probably tell all these guys that they've signed away their rights to ever use another SP, port or even expect lower rates from Vodacom themselves ever again!! *Pinky on the corner of my lips* Mwahahahahahaha!

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
How about rewarding your damn CONTRACT subscribers ffs!!! :mad:

Kgabogk

Expert Member
In all fairness this vodacom promotions are really beneficial,how much does an hour cost in a normal call rate?Those not on vodacom should not complain or rubbish this promos,vodacom is doing it for its customers

Praeses

Expert Member
VC fails in comparison to cellc. Oh goodie, free VC to VC calls /care

jikajoe1

In all fairness this vodacom promotions are really beneficial,how much does an hour cost in a normal call rate?Those not on vodacom should not complain or rubbish this promos,vodacom is doing it for its customers

but it feels like you are being ordered to call when and to who hey, like you are some young boy being told by a parent who to talk to and when, yuukk!

Pixual

Expert Member
Hey Vodacom, here's a clue for y'all: I was your customer.

ActivateD

Expert Member
but it feels like you are being ordered to call when and to who hey, like you are some young boy being told by a parent who to talk to and when, yuukk!

When Vodacom do not give specials people complain, when they do people complain. Seriously I am happy with this special and will use it daily.

markings

Expert Member
What will be used up first, the R29 minutes bought (plus any other minutes I may have bought) or the free minutes?

Grubscrew

Expert Member
When Vodacom do not give specials people complain, when they do people complain. Seriously I am happy with this special and will use it daily.
Being a vodacom customer is like dating a bi-polar girl. The specials are nice but you need reliability and consistency. I'd rather take the 99c/min and 15c/mb from CellC than have that magical 120 free vodacom to vodacom mins. The only half decent deal from vodacom was the R5 power hour deal but even in the end the screwed people out of it with the high demand limited availability nonsense.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack

Ever hear of a marketing ploy?

Pixual

Expert Member
So how do you know when you are calling a VC number these days? I mean, everyone is leaving their network, so where is the value in this deal?