Vodacom SP Monthly Deals (DEALS ON PAGE ONE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUMI-4-EVA

Expert Member
Thanks Ockie :)
Nice to see the XZ1 on there. Time to upgrade and finally get out of your hair for a while again.

Quick Q though, do I work out the once-off cash payment reduction as finance portion x24 months? So 7440 for the XZ1 on Smart S+, correct?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Thanks Ockie :)
Nice to see the XZ1 on there. Time to upgrade and finally get out of your hair for a while again.

Quick Q though, do I work out the once-off cash payment reduction as finance portion x24 months? So 7440 for the XZ1 on Smart S+, correct?
Once off cash option will be a bit cheaper than just taking the monthly finance amount and x 24 months. Enquire in store and they will give you the once off payment deal.

CataclysmZA

Expert Member
Thanks Ockie.

The Galaxy S7 for R400 on uChoose 200 and the S7 Edge for R449 look like really good deals.

I like that Vodacom now includes Xiaomi phones as well!

Liebherr

Still in the process of upgrading and had a look at the new deals from Vodacom. Decided on the P9 for R299 as it is a relatively good for cheap.

Here in lies the rub:
1. the P9 is advertised with a accessory bundle for R299 in their catalogue and on their website as well.
2. went in store to upgrade and salesmen say the accessories pack is discontinued. I asked can it be replaced with any other accessories as I assume the price of these was catered for in the list price. he confirmed that I can only take the phone with NO accessories.

Do I have any recourse on this, as it is advertised prominently on various media or should I leave it be?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Just came here to vent my frustration with VODACOM. I opened my first contract with Vodacom in July and its going well and my debits orders going on time too and then September I saw a good data deal and when I applied at incredible connection it was declined the reason first contract is less than 3 months old. After a week or so went to vodacom shop and enquired the sales lady said there is no such thing and they could get the contract and it got declined again. She called the concerned dept and the manager said she can try after a week since 3 debit orders were successfully executed from my account. Now she promised to do that and call me soon. But never did anything and when I went to her a week later there is no more deal available with vodacom. I found similar but more expensive deal at cellucity and they tried and got declined again now the reason is that there is a previous decline and I now have to wait 6 months to apply again.
I am more than fed up with the attitudes and inefficiency of staff at Vodacom and their franchisee.
I have an impeccable credit history with scores above 800 in transunion.Never had a late payment or adverse report. Noone including few higher managers has any explanation for the decline and speculates credit scores,Which I don't feel true enough. It seems they are least bothered to offer a paying customer a good deal.
I would like to know others experience in opening a second or third line with vodacom.
Thanks
This is not the intended purpose of this thread. Remove your post please.

citizensa

This is not the intended purpose of this thread. Remove your post please.
I'm trying to get a VODACOM deal so it's in line with the intended purpose of this thread. I will remove this but I don't know where to get the info I need for Vodacom to reveal the reasons.

Sumen

Expert Member
I'm trying to get a VODACOM deal so it's in line with the intended purpose of this thread. I will remove this but I don't know where to get the info I need for Vodacom to reveal the reasons.
Just make a new thread in the Vodacom section with your concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.