• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Vodacom SP Monthly Deals (DEALS ON PAGE ONE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumen

Expert Member
Looks like we have to wait for December to see if any prices get reduced, seems Vodacom has increased the monthly cost of the devices.

If nothing happens then Smart XS+ will have to be doable.

@Ockie can a extra minutes be bolt onto the Smart plans at a Vodacom store or can it only be done personally by getting the top-up smart plans?

SCHUMI-4-EVA

Expert Member
Looks like we have to wait for December to see if any prices get reduced, seems Vodacom has increased the monthly cost of the devices.

If nothing happens then Smart XS+ will have to be doable.

@Ockie can a extra minutes be bolt onto the Smart plans at a Vodacom store or can it only be done personally by getting the top-up smart plans?
They technically haven't increased the monthly cost of devices. If you compare the this month's list and the one from last month you'll see that they rebalanced the cost components. Previously we had a reduced sub and larger finance portions (Smart S was typical 169 + fianance for instance). Now they've increased sub by 100 back to standard 269 and dropped finance portion by 70 (at least on the devices I looked at). So technically contract cost has gone up and device cost has come down (aside from the Mate10 which is new).

Edit: nevermind that seemed to have been a Huawei oddity

Last edited:
Hey Ockie can you check if you can get stock of the blackberry key one? As on the vodacom app you can get one for R169 a month and get a R1000 cash back voucher. I phoned vodacom online and they say they don't have stock.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hey Ockie can you check if you can get stock of the blackberry key one? As on the vodacom app you can get one for R169 a month and get a R1000 cash back voucher. I phoned vodacom online and they say they don't have stock.
Blackberry B BLACKBERRY KEYONE (Black)+ Free
R1000 Cash Back Voucher
104038484 Shipment due Mid-November
Blackberry B BLACKBERRY KEYONE (Silver)+ Free
R1000 Cash Back Voucher
104036983 Shipment due Mid-November

Blackberry B BLACKBERRY KEYONE (Black)+ Free
R1000 Cash Back Voucher
104038484 Shipment due Mid-November
Blackberry B BLACKBERRY KEYONE (Silver)+ Free
R1000 Cash Back Voucher
104036983 Shipment due Mid-November
Thanks a Million. Looks like a great deal. I ordered one from the online team. Will it be available in stores aswell? Thanks again for your quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.