Vodacom Top-up 165 now 175 ?

Seylan

I signed up for that great Black Friday special a few months ago: A Nokia 8 Sirocco on a top-up 165 contract. I was paying R165 per month, but for some reason I decided to check the Vodacom App recently and it now says the bill due for the next month is R175, and that it is now a top-up 175 contract (uChoose Flexi 175). I mean I don't mind paying R10 extra per month :D, but why would they just randomly increase it without informing me ? Did anyone else notice this?

STORMERSFAN

I signed up for that great Black Friday special a few months ago: A Nokia 8 Sirocco on a top-up 165 contract. I was paying R165 per month, but for some reason I decided to check the Vodacom App recently and it now says the bill due for the next month is R175, and that it is now a top-up 175 contract (uChoose Flexi 175). I mean I don't mind paying R10 extra per month :D, but why would they just randomly increase it without informing me ? Did anyone else notice this?
Prices went up on 1st April.. I got the email

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
So Vodacom increases prices on a contract and it doesnt seem to bother anybody much? People really deserve the service they get.

Emw

My point exactly as it happened to me as well.I don't check my statement and is morning I did and discovered that I get charged for u choose flexi 175 but only get 165 airtime.this is a total rip off.