Vodascum. Sells Whatsapp data then steals it.

Thugscub

Expert Member
These cnts don't tell you when you buy their data. IT IS ONLY FOR MESSAGING. NO CALLS.
LOW LIFE SCUM.
Ripping old people off.

Last edited by a moderator:

mister

Executive Member

Hellhound105

Executive Member
These cnts don't tell you when you buy their data. IT IS ONLY FOR MESSAGING. NO CALLS.
LOW LIFE SCUM.
Ripping old people off.

"Whatsapp data" - They should call the thing partial Whatsapp data then if they dont allow Whatsapp voice calls/video calls.

Maybe try that record yourself button. Better than nothing

Thugscub

Expert Member
The twats didn't rip me off they ripped off old folks in a retirement village.
Old folks still believe in a handshake and trust.
Trying to explain to them that virtually every isp or other twat out to there will screw them over, they find it hard to believe.
So 2 hours wasted sorting out old people's phones. I felt so bad that vodascum ripped them off I replaced the lost air time with Telkom cards and data.
So you scaly scumbags hope your balls rot off and a thousand fleas infest your ass.

modern10

Expert Member
The twats didn't rip me off they ripped off old folks in a retirement village.
Old folks still believe in a handshake and trust.
Trying to explain to them that virtually every isp or other twat out to there will screw them over, they find it hard to believe.
So 2 hours wasted sorting out old people's phones. I felt so bad that vodascum ripped them off I replaced the lost air time with Telkom cards and data.
So you scaly scumbags hope your balls rot off and a thousand fleas infest your ass.
Errrrr... Lay off the coffee