Voicemail and other cell c services unavaialble?

gwenrb

:confused:Bearing in mind I have used Cell C for years with no issues, I have in the last week had the following:

1) Can't access voicemail 144 - just cuts off
2) Voicemail no longer available when phoning from another phone
3) Can't use *147# to set up settings just tells me it doesn't work and to phone customer care
4) Can't register on Cell C website, tried twice and after registering and logging in, tells me my login details are invalid.
It's like my sim/ number can't talk to Cell C system, yet data, sms and calls still work???

What I have done:
1) done a sim swop no joy
2) changed phones same problem
3) Tested a 2nd sim - services available

What Cell C has done
1) Reset mailbox - nothing
2) Reviewed network settings -nothing
3) cleared phone caches - nothing
4) loaded mmi fix -nothing

It's now being referred to the back office, but maybe someone else has an idea of what's going

:confused:Bearing in mind I have used Cell C for years with no issues, I have in the last week had the following:

1) Can't access voicemail 144 - just cuts off
2) Voicemail no longer available when phoning from another phone
3) Can't use *147# to set up settings just tells me it doesn't work and to phone customer care
4) Can't register on Cell C website, tried twice and after registering and logging in, tells me my login details are invalid.
It's like my sim/ number can't talk to Cell C system, yet data, sms and calls still work???

What I have done:
1) done a sim swop no joy
2) changed phones same problem
3) Tested a 2nd sim - services available

What Cell C has done
1) Reset mailbox - nothing
2) Reviewed network settings -nothing
3) cleared phone caches - nothing
4) loaded mmi fix -nothing

It's now being referred to the back office, but maybe someone else has an idea of what's going

Hi there

We would like to investigate your queries and assist. Please PM number in question and your alternative number.

Regards
TM

:love: A Big shout out and thumbs up to Skhumbuzo Ndhlovu at CellC who got me back online with my mailbox, still none the wiser what went wrong, but all credit to Cell C for hearing and solving the problem.

:love: A Big shout out and thumbs up to Skhumbuzo Ndhlovu at CellC who got me back online with my mailbox, still none the wiser what went wrong, but all credit to Cell C for hearing and solving the problem.

Thanks for your patience and for allowing us to assist.

Regards
TM

Hi there

We would like to investigate your queries and assist. Please PM number in question and your alternative number.

Regards
TM

Hi there,

Im hoping you can assist me as well? Im having issues with my voicemail as well. If I dial 144 I get "the number you have dialed does not exist...."

My number is zero84 eight51 7six5six

Hi there,

Im hoping you can assist me as well? Im having issues with my voicemail as well. If I dial 144 I get "the number you have dialed does not exist...."

My number is zero84 eight51 7six5six

Hi ozosborne

Thank you for posting to us.

We will call you tomorrow to assist.

^BM

So, after eight years with Cell C, I am now also not able to access the voicemail service. Dialing 132/144 or 084132/084144 simply does not connect. Three different agents at the customer call Centre and one on their email help line could not assist but all continue to prompt me to dial above numbers to access the voicemail. It seems they are unable to comprehend the issue. A case no was found on the last communication from help desk (Cell C Customer Service Case Number : 4020800420)
Maybe someone on this forum can assist?

Dear cbuitend

Thank you for reaching out to us .

We're sorry to hear of the service received from us thus far . We will follow up on the provided case .
We'll be in touch within 24-48 working hours .

Regards
Cell C | NH

Back