Volkswagen apologizes for racist ad

ponder

Honorary Master
Well racists often claim that whichever race they don't like all look the same and it's well known that any new Golf looks pretty much the same as the previous one, so there's always that.

^^^ That's a joke by the way, just in case anyone takes the above seriously....
You not gonna like it but that's actually scientifically verified fact and it has nothing to do with racism...

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Is that fag in German? So gay!!!

I just had a look at the German alphabet ... you won't believe what I found moving letters around ... o_O

I honestly think civilization needs to have EQ tests before people can own things like TVs, get access to the internet.
Big issue is that there's always someone out to cause k@k and another out looking for it.

I'm not really a big fan of the brand (purely something related to value for money) so my position hasn't changed.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Ban assault words now , nobody needs a vocabulary that has 100000 words .
Even the article shows it's silliness , ebit sounds like arbeit ? So sounds are now offensive ?
PC and sjw need to chill a bit , words exist , it's ok to use words.

abzo

Honorary Master
90% of township inhabitants drive a GTi. This won’t change that.

Shaun108

Executive Member
I can't for the life of me see anything racist about this ad or the German word following it. It probably got some cucked virtue-signallers panties in a twist and they reported it.