Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
How did the last one go? I didn't see anyone crowing about increased numbers then

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I have no issue with an incentivised vaccination drive, it is preying on the desperate, but at least it is getting the people to the vaccination centres.

The problem being that it will alienate the early adopters.

Happy Days

Expert Member
Dammit, should have waited to being bribed; could have earn some cash. Oh, well, early vaccination it is!

Happy Days

Expert Member
I have no issue with an incentivised vaccination drive, it is preying on the desperate, but at least it is getting the people to the vaccination centres.

You posted 30 seconds before my post. Oh, the irony!

konfab

Honorary Master

Nah, the early adopters are the ones that got it because they wanted the vaccine for its benefits.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
So who won FNB's millions?

Is your record stuck, I am sure you already asked the question? November's draw is this week, or seeing the date I believe the draw will take place next week Monday or Tuesday. October draw winner, though anonymous, has already been announced.

No, I don't know whether it is rigged.

SubtleBeast

Is your record stuck, I am sure you already asked the question? November's draw is this week, or seeing the date I believe the draw will take place next week Monday or Tuesday. October draw winner, though anonymous, has already been announced.

Nope...first time I asked.
Thanks for info though.

supersunbird

Honorary Master

SubtleBeast