Vote out councillors who steal money, don't deliver services - Ramaphosa on Freedom Day

R13...

Honorary Master
And he doesn't seem to be talking about ANC internal voting.

Quicks

Expert Member
Why must we vote them out? Get rid of all the municipality that did not pass an audit plain and simple. Replace them if the new guy fails audit replace him and so on.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
That would be most of the ANC....

And it's not the Councillor's job to deliver services... that would be the Metro.
The Councillor's job is to represent the people when the Metro is NOT delivering.

rvZA

Expert Member
So, Ramaphosa wants the ANC to fall.... maybe he is right.

surface

Honorary Master
Why must we vote them out? Get rid of all the municipality that did not pass an audit plain and simple. Replace them if the new guy fails audit replace him and so on.
you start getting rid of them and we shall follow.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
The past 30 years have proven that none of the processes, nor democracy have worked. Perhaps other measures are needed.
Or it works 100% right, believe it or not. But just out of interest, what other measures are you proposing?

rvZA

Expert Member
Or it works 100% right, believe it or not. But just out of interest, what other measures are you proposing?

No matter how much I waste my time typing out any recommendations, neither you nor the ANC will agree with it. So, there is that....

Quicks

Expert Member
you start getting rid of them and we shall follow.

I am sure the President has enough power to do just that. Why must normal people do his job for him?

This just another delaying tactic saying the citizens did nothing about it!