Vox and Cybersmart will offer great Black Friday specials

Joe Average

I constantly read about Cybersmart's great Fibre deals... and everytime I try and enquire about them I come to the realisation how small their coverage footprint is. No use offering great deals with only coverage to
a small set of Gated communities... you need to be available on the big fibre infrastructures like Vumatel, OpenServe, etc.

Dan C

Honorary Master
hmmm, got a nice special from VOX a few years back. Maybe something good again.

Swa

Honorary Master
I constantly read about Cybersmart's great Fibre deals... and everytime I try and enquire about them I come to the realisation how small their coverage footprint is. No use offering great deals with only coverage to
a small set of Gated communities... you need to be available on the big fibre infrastructures like Vumatel, OpenServe, etc.
They are.

genetic

Honorary Master
Rubbish.

The're available on all major fibre networks.