VOX failing to honor their offer

rm501

I wanted to share with the community an issue I am having with Vox Telecom

I received the special offers from Vox on Cyber Monday.
Soon as I read the deals, I immediately sent out an email to confirm my acceptance of the offer on Monday, but it was sent after their "business hours".
However, there was no mention of hours on the offer.
Vox now claiming that it was sent outside of business hours and the deal is no longer valid on their system.

What do you guys think?

Totempole

Expert Member
Vox can be real shortsighted tools when it comes to things like. They have their own interpretation of the rules. Best just to move on if you can, it's not worth the fight.

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
Vox screwed me aswell on their BF aka Green Week "special offers"
Does anyone know if they have a rep here as I'd like to take the matter further.
In my case I have a paper trail of evidence.

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
If they stuff you around this much when you try to give them your business, imagine what their support will be like...

Surv0

Executive Member
Not sure whether my issue fits however I made a request for fiber a month or two ago, with no expectation of due date as the fiber was still being rolled out.

Then they started a special with free installation, but because I made a request before the special I dont qualify. The services were received and invoiced within the special period so I feel as if I have been shafted by Vox on this. This was highlighted to me a few days ago by another MyBB member so Ive pretty much signed my life away already and not sure how much of a leg I have to stand on here.

Just frustrated and feel taken advantage of.

Ryansr

Expert Member
I doubt Vox needs to "do you in" to make some money. I also saw those deals but skipped past them. Maybe you can buy a similar product elsewhere?

Totempole

Expert Member
Not sure whether my issue fits however I made a request for fiber a month or two ago, with no expectation of due date as the fiber was still being rolled out.

Then they started a special with free installation, but because I made a request before the special I dont qualify. The services were received and invoiced within the special period so I feel as if I have been shafted by Vox on this. This was highlighted to me a few days ago by another MyBB member so Ive pretty much signed my life away already and not sure how much of a leg I have to stand on here.

Just frustrated and feel taken advantage of.
Vox are exceptionally greedy that way. I suspect it has something to do with commissions paid.

Did you have any opportunity to cancel your request when the special started? If not, I suspect you may have a case. They couldn't actually lock you in to anything until the work was actually started on installation.

I probably wouldn't have allowed them to install before confirming everything though.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
Why go through all this trouble to give your hard earned to a company like this? This is why Telekom is still alive and kicking. Offer a special and the sheep will stampede to throw money at you.