Vox: Fat Pipe Home ADSL: Capped: What is minimum contract period?

fundutzi

Vox: Fat Pipe Home ADSL: Capped: 500GB ~ 1000 GB.
I understood from WebChat support there is no minimum contract period. Thus, month to month.

Is it correct then:
I can buy say Vox: Fat Pipe Home ADSL: Capped: 800 GB and cancel it after less than one month so I only use it for 1 month to test the service?

Any advice/ feedback is much appreciated.

ronnie_94

I understood from WebChat support there is no minimum contract period. Thus, month to month.

Is it correct then:
I can buy say Vox: Fat Pipe Home ADSL: Capped: 800 GB and cancel it after less than one month so I only use it for 1 month to test the service?

I cancelled yesterday, this is what I understood as well.

Totempole

Expert Member

Is it correct then:

As I understand it, the one calendar month notice period still applies. In other words, if you cancel in September, the data account runs until the end of October. Effectively making it a 2 month minimum commitment.

I do know that if you sign up mid month, you'll get a prorated amount of data at a prorated discount, which is something they neglect to mention clearly.

Something else I've noticed about Vox, is their descriptions can be contradictory, but if you "misinterpret" something, you'll be liable. They're also very good at using terms such as "It's industry standard practice" when you prove them wrong.