Vuma Reach Fibre - Mitchell's Plain/Strandfontein

Nikkel

Expert Member
Ah my stupid Zyxtel NGB6400 is IPv4 only capable need to get another new router maybe get me a Wifi 6 with wpa3 one time
Got the Asus RT-AX55 for R1.4k on Wootware... Its about that price all over. I like that it has a unified SSID for both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi so no manual switching between bands and Wifi 6 for future devices

Nikkel

Expert Member
So the passthrough option on Asus router is what works for me. @AfriNatic advised me to use the native option but the IPV6 test failed... It passed with the passthrough option.

Asus IPV6.PNG

CapoPlays

Got the Asus RT-AX55 for R1.4k on Wootware... Its about that price all over. I like that it has a unified SSID for both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi so no manual switching between bands and Wifi 6 for future devices
Nice will check it out,

CapoPlays

As more people moved from mobile data to WiFi telkom towers seems less congested now im sure if i stand outside i should reach close to 100mbps hectic kak Screenshot_20210722-120351_Speedtest.jpg

ShadleyP

Anyone having issues in Zone 4? My fibre is completely down and I have access days left.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Current outage with Reach in CPT, techs are investigating

Update: services should be restored.

Last edited:

Double.D

Hi. Is anyone experiencing a delay. My speed test shows its ok but if I access certain apps on my phone it takes awhile.

8mat

Hi guys. I have a quick question. What would be the best way for me to migrate from Mitchells Fibre to Vuma Reach 40 meg package on Afrihost?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Hi guys. I have a quick question. What would be the best way for me to migrate from Mitchells Fibre to Vuma Reach 40 meg package on Afrihost?

Best way would be to submit your cancellation for Mitchells fibre and once the service is cancelled signup for a 40Mbps Vuma Reach migrate in order. Our system will place a migrate in Vuma Reach order and email you a payment link. Once payment is made your service will be provisioned again for Vuma reach @ 40Mbps.

You billing will then be changed from Afrihost to PayFast.

njd25

Same my side, zone 4 mitchells plain. Getting 8mbps download on a 20mb line.