Vuma Reach Fibre - Mitchell's Plain/Strandfontein

Frankenstein51

Think I should switch 1 line over to another isp, if one's down the other could work, like in this situation, I'd not be worried, think I'm gonna do that, looking at webafrica as a possibility....

CT_Red

Need to work here man... Every time i get disconnected, it disconnects my work VPN, which then disconnects all the systems im connected to. Bit frustrating now
Same, bit frustrating is an understatement. I'm getting gatvol

CapoPlays

I think this is my punishment for making fun of Australians internet literally sharing their pain when they say " i have to use my hotspot to work from home"

CxJx2011

I assume we can look forward to an R17 (the rounded down cost per day on 40mbps) credit due to the poor service today from Afrihost. I mean I would be happy to pay more if you could provide a stable service.

CapoPlays

I assume we can look forward to an R17 (the rounded down cost per day on 40mbps) credit due to the poor service today from Afrihost. I mean I would be happy to pay more if you could provide a stable service.
Never bra lol you must learn to read critical summary you agreed that vuma and afrihost cannot promise perfect service or 99% SLA lmao no downtime credits for you

CxJx2011

Never bra lol you must learn to read critical summary you agreed that vuma and afrihost cannot promise perfect service or 99% SLA lmao no downtime credits for you
This is not a Vumatel issue though, it's an Afrihost one. I mean still have the option to complain to Ombudsman though even if it's just to get Afrihost to pull its socks up.

CapoPlays

This is not a Vumatel issue though, it's an Afrihost one. I mean still have the option to complain to Ombudsman though even if it's just to get Afrihost to pull its socks up.
You will lose the case take some time to read vuma and afrihosts CIS

CxJx2011

You will lose the case take some time to read vuma and afrihosts CIS
Definitely have a right to lodge a complaint against Afrihost regarding the quality of their service. I'm not arguing loss/damages. Companies tend to want to avoid bad press in competitive markets

CxJx2011

dropouts are a lot more frequent but shorter. It has not been a great showing from Afrihost today.

toufeeq

Looks a bit worse now
7379c201fab104cf0118ab231ba217fb.jpg