Vuma Reach Fibre - Mitchell's Plain/Strandfontein

Jaseyyxx

any more detail on build cost -what exactly are build cost - and what or these other aspects - what is it code for?
Probably existing telkom ducts and or poles, whether or not the side walk is concrete or just sand, density of the dwellings etc

Jaseyyxx

Anyone here got an idea if Cool Ideas is still using the legacy voucher system or if theyve moved to debit order

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Anyone here got an idea if Cool Ideas is still using the legacy voucher system or if theyve moved to debit order
The billing model is based on what Vumatel provides, we can't offer debit order if we wanted.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I meant like if you guys use the voucher system or payfast
It's the same thing basically, payfast is the only payment gateway based on a voucher system. But you can stack vouchers as well.

davyb

Just a question, can you disable the wifi on the Vumatel ONT yourself by logging into the unit?

nad_isa

anyone having dstv app android app streaming issues on vuma/afrihost. been impacting me the last few days with buffering but cant see anything on network that is wrong. not sure how to troubleshoot what the issue is. android device is LAN cable connected, speed tests seem fine. will try on more devices and on mobile connection to check i suppose.

CxJx2011

anyone having dstv app android app streaming issues on vuma/afrihost. been impacting me the last few days with buffering but cant see anything on network that is wrong. not sure how to troubleshoot what the issue is. android device is LAN cable connected, speed tests seem fine. will try on more devices and on mobile connection to check i suppose.
streaming now, no issues

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
@AfriNatic are Vuma Reach customers not allowed to make additional payments? I want to make an EFT payment, but says we cannot do so..

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Hi,

Afrihost only offers the monthly Vuma Reach offers and these are debited automatically on the 1st of each month.
So no way via CZ i can add to my account? I see i can do an EFT payment, but what would happen to that payment?