Vuma Reach Fibre - Mitchell's Plain/Strandfontein

CapoPlays

I got one and im in MPlain
maybe when you signed up you were in grassypark or you created your email address in grassypark lol but i can assure you i havent received anything neither did anyone else in Mitchells 40/10complain

KS17

maybe when you signed up you were in grassypark or you created your email address in grassypark lol but i can assure you i havent received anything neither did anyone else in Mitchells 40/10complain
Doesn't look like it was sent to everyone. I have 3 lines, all on different accounts and I've only gotten one email.

Jaseyyxx

Nope, signed up on my home pc in Mitchells, maybe they just randomly selected the recipients

Nikkel

Expert Member
Getting low speeds... stays at 10mb consistently (40mb line) DSTV streaming been crap since the weekend...

@AfriNatic

ping plotter 01.09.PNG

speedtest 01.09.PNG

Last edited:

Nikkel

Expert Member
Yeah... Things looking iffy... Almost like there's congestion at night

CapoPlays

@AfriNatic dont worry bro i didnt leave you i got my dads service with AH :crying: i had to switch as CISP routes are better to AU getting 430ms and with VPN 530ms stable compared to AH 550ms without vpn and 640-650ms with vpn

Ace_92_sa

@AfriNatic dont worry bro i didnt leave you i got my dads service with AH :crying: i had to switch as CISP routes are better to AU getting 430ms and with VPN 530ms stable compared to AH 550ms without vpn and 640-650ms with vpn
Hectic that's a MASSIVE difference - Gooi an IP, (even DM) I'd like to do some testing.