Vuma Reach Fibre - Mitchell's Plain/Strandfontein

moondoggie86

Had like 5 dc's in the past 2 hours. Have a few Skype meetings scheduled tomorrow. The way things are going its going to be a frustrating day tomorrow.

Ace_92_sa

This is what Afrinatic said this morning "spoke to the Noc manager and said it can't be going on like this anymore. He agreed." Sadly I've lost confidence in dem folks.

ShakeelH

Already too late to cancel for this month though. Have to cancel now and wait till end of November to switch

nad_isa

And Again. @AfriNatic how does this get escalated even further coz damn this makes want customers to jump ship. Not like AH at all to not come up with a better solution over such a long time...

CxJx2011

You do understand the issue is widespread, the same users cant be reporting the same disconnects daily ?.

You do also realise there is a pattern to these disconnects, mornings and evenings.

I honestly feel like this is being handled like isolated incidents and I encourage you folks to rather start logging these as faults every time it happens.
Do you have time to log a fault daily, twice a day? Frack that, my time is more valuable. I will rather cancel in the coming months, and will recommend, my friends and family move over to other ISPs. It's unfortunate but Afrihost and VR are a joke.

moondoggie86

Well, 3 dc's in the past 30 minutes while I'm busy with an audit :( switching to mobile Hotspot I guess and starting the migration process.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
And Again. @AfriNatic how does this get escalated even further coz damn this makes want customers to jump ship. Not like AH at all to not come up with a better solution over such a long time...

Morning,

I don't see any communication from Noc about an issue last night. I have asked for feedback on any drops.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Morning,

I don't see any communication from Noc about an issue last night. I have asked for feedback on any drops.
AN all im going to say to you is Thank You.. never have i seen such great support before, so i wont hold you responsible for these issues.

It is frustrating though, especially when we have work to complete, and these short bursts of disconnects disrupts you in the middle of something.