Vuma Reach Fibre - Mitchell's Plain/Strandfontein

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Can one now make prepaid payments on Vuma Reach @AfriNatic
a4f85a18f4bfe7d85ee0a26044550b09.jpg

Or where does one go, to make changes to bank details?

Last edited:

animehero

Expert Member
First ive seen it, but cant find a place to change my banking details
Login on https://www.payfast.co.za/

Select Transactions > Ad hoc Agreements

Find the service you have (in my case its called "Vuma Reach Fibre" I don't know if that's the same for everyone)

Click the card icon (change linked card) and follow the prompts

P.S don't worry about the listed Initial Amount, that was what you paid the very first time.
It will deduct as per normal from the new card once saved. I dont know when the payment run is though, so might want to hold off until Jan is deducted

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Login on https://www.payfast.co.za/

Select Transactions > Ad hoc Agreements

Find the service you have (in my case its called "Vuma Reach Fibre" I don't know if that's the same for everyone)

Click the card icon (change linked card) and follow the prompts

P.S don't worry about the listed Initial Amount, that was what you paid the very first time.
It will deduct as per normal from the new card once saved. I dont know when the payment run is though, so might want to hold off until Jan is deducted
Im having card problems at the moment. Hence i need to change bank details or card details.. so not sure on this right now.

animehero

Expert Member
Im having card problems at the moment. Hence i need to change bank details or card details.. so not sure on this right now.
Maybe give payfast a call to find out if they can see when the billing runs on that service?

Well if your card isn't working at the moment, worst case is payment doesn't go off then they ask you to update details anyway.

I think debit orders are a few days in advanced, but CC payments might be same day

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Maybe give payfast a call to find out if they can see when the billing runs on that service?

Well if your card isn't working at the moment, worst case is payment doesn't go off then they ask you to update details anyway.

I think debit orders are a few days in advanced, but CC payments might be same day
Yeh okay. Will see what happens. If it doesnt go off, then ill just check if i can make a manual payment.