Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

Quwin_zn

Good day does anyone know when will Vumatel Reach start to trench for Fibre in Rainham... Sent numerous emails to them and no joy...

ADrunkTeddyBear

What's the difference with IPV6 and where do I enable it?
It's something all ISP's are going to be using moving forward.

If you are using your ONT/router combo you don't have to do anything. It's already enabled by default

If you are using another router, then there's some settings you need to change. Just post what router you are using and @AfriNatic or someone here will help

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
All Vuma Reach clients has had IPv6 enabled on an ONT level with provision.

If you connect to the ONT then you have ipv6 working already.

If you use a second router you would need to enable ipv6 pass through or change the second router to extender mode for IPv6 to work.

Fox1

Executive Member
All Vuma Reach clients has had IPv6 enabled on an ONT level with provision.

If you connect to the ONT then you have ipv6 working already.

If you use a second router you would need to enable ipv6 pass through or change the second router to extender mode for IPv6 to work.
Cool. Thanks for the info. I'm using a second router so I'll check that out.

AndersonDaGr8

Hi Guys, i am looking for someone to a basic setup for my home in Phoenix, a switch, wifi access points etc. Can you recommend? I don't mind buying all equipment, just need someone to advise and install.

ADrunkTeddyBear

Hi Guys, i am looking for someone to a basic setup for my home in Phoenix, a switch, wifi access points etc. Can you recommend? I don't mind buying all equipment, just need someone to advise and install.
I can recommend the gear you need might be able to source the equipment as well with the few friends I made from Scoop and Linqage. But installation is passed my days now

Reactions: Yuu

Ruby1Kenobi

Hi there, I like to get one of the fibre deals but I'm looking for higher speeds than 40mbs. Currently on telkom ADSL. Does anyone know if the month-to-month fiber contracts have a 12 month claw-back?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Vuma Reach has a max of 40/10.

There is no clawback on Vuma Reach. No ISP router included as the ONT is the router. Free install.

R399 monthly for 20/10
R529 monthly for 40/10

Native IPv6 support just for fun. :p