Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

callen

Not sure. I think they put in more than 5m of conduiting at my place
I have so much of conduit at home and I asked him if he can't use my one he's like nope. But he says he's going to make the install look neat. So let's see.

Reactions: Yuu

KS17

So the guys came to install now.

They saying they only provide conduit for the first 5m and everything else I need to pay for, is that the norm?
30m cable and 5m conduit is what the vuma t&c's say, but depends also on the installers. I got almost 50m conduit on 2 of my installs.

byronsn

The guys just finished up with installation here. Also the same, 5m conduit provided, had to pay for the extra if I wanted it. I think its safer with conduit, so I paid up, think the costs are a rip off though. Just waiting for activation now. Any idea how long that could take?

callen

The guys just finished up with installation here. Also the same, 5m conduit provided, had to pay for the extra if I wanted it. I think its safer with conduit, so I paid up, think the costs are a rip off though. Just waiting for activation now. Any idea how long that could take?
How much did they charge you for the extra conduit?

davyb

I see now about the conduit but here In cape town I never heard that the installer differentiated with regards to conduit and fibre fly lead, so here 30 meters they include both so that is good for us.

KS17

Not 100% sure if they are subcontractors but they said they are from Vumatel.
They are usually subcontractors. I was just wondering if it was Nano, they tend to be full of crap when it comes to conduit.

mujabees

Anyone else having issues with internet connection this morning?

Logged a call with Afrihost already.