Vumareach Fibre Retreat/Steenberg/Grassy Park (Southern Suburbs)

SpyDIR

Update: I emailed the CEO of Webafrica last night an am awaiting his reply now

SpyDIR

I got a reply from the CEO; Vumatel contacted me and my installation is for 08:00 tomorrow. Will keep you guys updated.

SpyDIR

Sooo email their CEO if you want an installation then. :ROFL:
It's really sad that it had to come that. If only the communication between Vuma and WA was better the CEO would not have to worry himself with such issues.

Maveric12

It's really sad that it had to come that. If only the communication between Vuma and WA was better the CEO would not have to worry himself with such issues.
Yip, its simple just keep lines of communication open and provide updates as you go along, then you will be better informed to help your clients.

SpyDIR

I don't know what to say to you guys. The installation team was out here first thing in the morning and this time (after the civil team came out and apparently unblocked the conduit) the team ran into not one but TWO ----ing blockages this time. Currently I'm expecting my fibre to be up and running by 2021

Maveric12

I don't know what to say to you guys. The installation team was out here first thing in the morning and this time (after the civil team came out and apparently unblocked the conduit) the team ran into not one but TWO ----ing blockages this time. Currently I'm expecting my fibre to be up and running by 2021
So what did the civil team do if there is now 2 blockages? which means they made things worse...

Maveric12

I still did not get password sms, but can connect to router with lan cable at least.