Vumareach Fibre Retreat/Steenberg/Grassy Park (Southern Suburbs)

davyb

I would say if you are not happy move to another ISP, you have 4 or 5 more to choose from and it is a simple process.

Mukiz

Been having no internet access for about an hour now, anyone else? (Retreat area)

Dean 7

They'd have started in the Allenby Drive area. I thought maybe they updated the map on which sections they doing first. The 2 zones are split at Joe Marks avenue, so it probably means they doing the bottom area which include Sheraton Park before starting with Retreat and Cafda.
Hi please am interested in fiber am in Cafda Village Retreat any chance

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
In the mean house there are using vuma am at the cottage at the back need my own 6 hertslet Street Cafda Village Retreat ?

Hi,

We can request a second line to be created if there is spare fibre it will be approved and we can continue with the order.

Valentine Steenkamp

@AfriNatic I know this isnt your fault but this is REALLY making you guys look like clowns man.. Telkom levels of pepeganism.. How can this happen consistently on the same day every time like clockwork for over 3 months?

Jaseyyxx

@AfriNatic I know this isnt your fault but this is REALLY making you guys look like clowns man.. Telkom levels of pepeganism.. How can this happen consistently on the same day every time like clockwork for over 3 months?
Kinda odd that its the same day for you? Its the first time ive had this issue.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member

Sorry for the poor experience. We are looking for the issue. It's definitely hiding.