Vumatel acquires Fibrehoods

moosag

Expert Member
NoooooooooooOOooOOooOOoOOOoOOo!!!!!.....

FibreHoods is scheduled to go live on 20 November by me.... Let me get fibre first than you can Vumatel can buy Fibre Hoods!!!!

R100 says this deal gonna delay my fibre :(

Sinbad

Honorary Master
NoooooooooooOOooOOooOOoOOOoOOo!!!!!.....

FibreHoods is scheduled to go live on 20 November by me.... Let me get fibre first than you can Vumatel can buy Fibre Hoods!!!!

R100 says this deal gonna delay my fibre :(
This is a good thing. Vumatel technology and service far exceeds Fibrehoods.

Dlamaqhinga

Expert Member
Will Fibrehoods continue as a business or they'll merge with Vumatel to be one company?

Skerminkel

Expert Member
And the consolidation begins...

If I wasn't so lazy, I would have searched for where I predicted it a year ago. I'll just settle for a "told you so" for now.

oober

Expert Member
Maboneng Broadband was bought by FibreHoods in April. Now FibreHoods is bought by Vumatel. What's next... Vumatel being bought by Openserv?

This has caused all sorts of headaches in our part of the woods as Maboneng was our Level 2 provider.

koeksGHT

Dealer
Maboneng Broadband was bought by FibreHoods in April. Now FibreHoods is bought by Vumatel. What's next... Vumatel being bought by Openserv?

This has caused all sorts of headaches in our part of the woods as Maboneng was our Level 2 provider.
Why build when you have the money to buy.

Sinbad

Honorary Master

when hell freezes over

Syphonx

Expert Member

More likely Octotel being bought by Vumatel or Frogfoot.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Did this deal not require Competition Commission / Tribunal approval and if so has it actually been approved?