Vumatel Fibre - Plumstead, Diep River, Elfindale, Southfield and Wynberg

Surv0

Executive Member
Did you not receive the flyer in the mailbox earlier this year also touting free installation?
Perhaps show them, which might convince them otherwise :sneaky:

Edit: Sorry I misread, it doesn't mention a free installation anywhere, only that they waive the setup/activation fee
View attachment 590432
Oh by the way, after I basically said I felt a bit shafted by the vox sales agent who had already left them by then, and it sounds like he may have been an issue, they waived the setup fee. I paid the 1000 to vox but havent paid Vuma anything. Im actually quite happy about that.

Xzib1t

Expert Member
Just FYI - saw a few more Vumatel reps canvassing the Southfield area around the southern tip of Princess Vlei road.

I've recently shown interest in getting coverage in the ElandsRock Nature Estate in South Crest north of New Redruth and I'm seriously hoping that coverage does come soon as I've got no other form of internet access apart from mobile data and rely heavily on broadband availability both for work and entertainment. In fact I'm thinking of streaming on Twitch as a hobby every evening and so will need good fibre for that.

(Regarding VUMA)

Last edited: