VW Golf 8 R – What it will take on in South Africa

JohnMao

Executive Member
You think i dont have family ? you probably got just 1 or 2 kids and you cant even buy your brutal car and your family car.

As for nasty, you poke, i will return it 10 fold.

You dont even know how to verify an image online, and you scream fake ? Dont worry we'll blame it on the vaccine.
You make me wanna cry with those bad and nasty words.

Lol, sure fella...you carry on there. Assumption is the mother of all f*ckups and you seem to be leading the way of the latter there.

It's not that I don't know how, I don't want too. Trying to stick to the topic and you're coming out swinging with a bunch of nonsense. You got pushed into a corner with the performance of the car (pat on the back for trying), then got nasty and I had a laugh at that. And the assumption about me.

Good times, weekend though. Don't go into yours all nasty and angry.

The_Traveller

Expert Member
The Golf R is not much of a change over the standard Golf...more subtle than anything.

So brutal it does more than just beat the R...

(comes from behind after a bad start to almost beat it before beating it easily enough and pretty comprehensively)

(beating the previous Golf R)
All is see is a superior engine doing what it should to an inferior engine, and only by a little.

Fact is you will only be able to use this power on a track, so that little gain is not worth it considering its a hideous looking car.

JohnMao

Executive Member
All is see is a superior engine doing what it should to an inferior engine, and only by a little.

Fact is you will only be able to use this power on a track, so that little gain is not worth it considering its a hideous looking car.
And now you're trying to find other angles.

You posted the first video of the A45s being dropped by the Golf R. I posted 2 showing it was faster and by some margin in a straight line.

It's open to conjecture just how fast the 2 cars are on a track in comparison, and it's open to interpretation to what is constituted as hideous or not. I like the look of the A45s for looking like a proper hot hatch and not a slightly less generic looking model, as much as I like the look of the E63s or even the G-Glass or any Lamborghini.

It's a matter of perspective and personal taste really.

The_Traveller

Expert Member
And now you're trying to find other angles.

You posted the first video of the A45s being dropped by the Golf R. I posted 2 showing it was faster and by some margin in a straight line.

It's open to conjecture just how fast the 2 cars are on a track in comparison, and it's open to interpretation to what is constituted as hideous or not. I like the look of the A45s for looking like a proper hot hatch and not a slightly less generic looking model, as much as I like the look of the E63s or even the G-Glass or any Lamborghini.

It's a matter of perspective and personal taste really.
Now I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

Go back and read slowly what i said.

6spdmanual

Expert Member
Whether you like it or not, this is a popular car in SA which many people aspire to own - the used prices for one alone should tell you everything. That’s why here, for many, it will be a head turner.

Bland driving experience, lame interior, too common on the road? Maybe. But a definite head turner.

The_Traveller

Expert Member
Because you try bursting the bubbles of others with your fake wealth.
You're going to hurt yourself trying to convince yourself that people are fake.

Take it down a notch and don't worry , your car is fast and ok ,it's not a girly car ok.

Macho men also drive (girly) 2 series

Splinter

Honorary Master
You're going to hurt yourself trying to convince yourself that people are fake.

Take it down a notch and don't worry , your car is fast and ok ,it's not a girly car ok.

Macho men also drive (girly) 2 series
Ag dude, your posts are a joke. It truly is pathetic when you have to pretend to be wealthy online in order to feel good with your real life.