VW Golf 8 R – What it will take on in South Africa

JohnMao

Executive Member
No need to feel sorry for me, I can comprehend and I have the cars and you don't :D
enjoy your weekend sir.
For sure you do...I "believe" you.

You don't know what I have. You're either an assumer. Mother of all f*ckups remember. And I certainly wouldn't show my small p3nis syndrome to the people on MyBB in an attempt to post a fake pic claiming it was my own.

epah

Expert Member
Nothing hotter than a bunch of rich men comparing penis sizes in a forum, who can i take home with? hmmmm decisions decisions.:sneaky:

The_Traveller

Expert Member
No bru, but delusions of granduer are in force en-masse with you.

Stay as classy as you: think you are/pretend to be/dream of being and I'll look at the G63 in my driveway.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Nothing hotter than a bunch of rich men comparing penis sizes in a forum, who can i take home with? hmmmm decisions decisions.:sneaky:
None of us are rich dude. Only 1 person has a Small P3nis Syndrome issue here. Go back a few and see the trail. The rest are simply taking the piss.

fismail

Sure, if you mean teenage heads or the type of crowd who listen to that gqom/ amapiano crap, then yes.
I've always liked VW's but R1m 4 a golf.... but hey i guess if you have the money do whatever you like

Or R30k upwards for a topend Apple or Droid

Or the thousands spent on plane tickets for a holiday wherever + hotel

Its relative to what you earn

If you can spend R100 the way others would spend R10 then there generally is no issues on spending monies

Rubicon brought in a Tesla model Y for like R3.8 million after SA's finest (that is plain hectic even for an electric car) and just madness on the price

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
That car and what looks to me like 3 victron inverters in his garage, he's definitely not poor.
Yet his foot can't even reach the brake and the steering wheel looks bigger than him.

I would also expect a bigger garage for a 150 km2 estate and more inverters to power it.

But you can go ahead and fall for the bullcrap, rather than the obvious explanation of it being some kid messing with you...

Adenoid Hynkel

Expert Member
Yet his foot can't even reach the brake and the steering wheel looks bigger than him.

I would also expect a bigger garage for a 150 km2 estate and more inverters to power it.

But you can go ahead and fall for the bullcrap, rather than the obvious explanation of it being some kid messing with you...
Its still a nice car

The_Traveller

Expert Member
None of us are rich dude. Only 1 person has a Small P3nis Syndrome issue here. Go back a few and see the trail. The rest are simply taking the piss.
You will probably want a pic of my member now to see if maybe, just maybe you will have one advantage over me ?