VW Polo Vivo (2018)

Robvd

At those KM's and price I would assume it's the poverty spec Trendline
Yup it's the "poverty spec" trendline or the "makes more financial sense to not have car debt" model. :crylaugh:

It's only my commute car as I drive 80Km per day, main feature I needed was fuel economy, still has all the main features I need, A/C, touch screen infotainment, safety features etc.

Craig

Honorary Master
Yup it's the "poverty spec" trendline or the "makes more financial sense to not have car debt" model. :crylaugh:

It's only my commute car as I drive 80Km per day, main feature I needed was fuel economy, still has all the main features I need, A/C, touch screen infotainment, safety features etc.
You still probably have more features then you would have gotten with the vivo.

nazmo

You still probably have more features then you would have gotten with the vivo.
The polo also has better trim, in terms of quality and sound insulation. Even the way the foldable rear seats are covered, so all in all a more refined experience as well

Craig

Honorary Master
The polo also has better trim, in terms of quality and sound insulation. Even the way the foldable rear seats are covered, so all in all a more refined experience as well
My SO had that model, but the pre-facelift 1.4, it was already a very refined car. Light years ahead of the old vivo. I haven't test driven the new one yet.

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Juliet drives the Polo Vivo

[video=youtube_share;KHA6AunF8OE]
Bit of a potty mouth hey wasn't expecting that, I remember her from TechReport and some other car shows on TV so I was not expecting the swearing as I played this in the TV room loud

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
So I had a rental car of the previous generation Vivo recently...and it was an utter piece of ****.

More surprising is that it was actually nothing of the same standard of the generation Polo before that it was based on as I’ve also driven that before.

Suddenly I’m very weary of the new Vivo being of the same standard as then old Polo.

Looking at her video stating it’s not the same and has been “Vivo’d” I shudder to think what that entails.

thechamp

Honorary Master
So I had a rental car of the previous generation Vivo recently...and it was an utter piece of ****.

More surprising is that it was actually nothing of the same standard of the generation Polo before that it was based on as I’ve also driven that before.

Suddenly I’m very weary of the new Vivo being of the same standard as then old Polo.
They really put some effort when they strip it.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
They really put some effort when they strip it.
Would need to drive one to be certain but I can tell you I would never even want to drive the precious gen again. There are many better cars for the same money.

Then again I always believes the Citigolf was a piece of **** too.