[W/O] Someone with DSTV Premium Account / Someone who wants DSTV online

JanvN

As the title indicates, I am looking for someone who has DSTV Premium who is not using their online account, and who would like to save a couple of bucks each month on their premium.

Or

If someone is interested in getting access to DSTV premium through DSTV online, and willing to pay a monthly fee to help fit the bill please let me know

Edit: updated title and requirements

Last edited:

pozmans

As the title indicates, I am looking for someone who has DSTV Premium who is not using their online account, and who would like to save a couple of bucks each month on their premium.

Or

If someone is interested in getting access to DSTV premium through DSTV online, and willing to pay a monthly fee to help fit the bill please let me know

Edit: updated title and requirements
Are you just trying to get access to DSTV Now?

Totempole

Expert Member
Just a heads up to the OP or anyone considering this. Very dangerous to sell DSTV Now account details to someone you don't know. Gives them access to more than just some TV channels and is obviously against DSTV ToS.

If you really have to share your DSTV account outside of your immediate family/household, make sure it's only with close family and friends.

JanvN

Last time I checked the ToS there was nothing against this - just to be clear.

Critical information is abstracted to the point where it is poses very little risk

Immortal_Souljah

Just a heads up to the OP or anyone considering this. Very dangerous to sell DSTV Now account details to someone you don't know. Gives them access to more than just some TV channels and is obviously against DSTV ToS.

If you really have to share your DSTV account outside of your immediate family/household, make sure it's only with close family and friends.
This. You get a username, cellular no, email address and poses a risk to account owner unless it's someone you know and trust.