Wacky Wednesday at Steers today! Start your engines!

Do you like the Wacky Wednesday Special at Steers?

• Yes, and I prefer the hamburgers

Votes: 178 50.7%
  • Yes, and I prefer the chicken burgers

Votes: 65 18.5%
  • Yes, and I prefer the vegetarian burgers

Votes: 13 3.7%
  • No, I don't like Steers and/or the Wacky Wednesday Special

Votes: 95 27.1%

• Total voters

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
they are disgusting
I love Prince burgers. Had half-homemade burgers last night so can't have two burgers again today! :D

Bought myself some of those frozen Spur burger patties. It's actually surprisingly good, you just have to look past the fact that they look like blocks of rat poison when they're frozen. Chucked it in the weber and they came out great.

akescpt

Honorary Master
I love Prince burgers. Had half-homemade burgers last night so can't have two burgers again today! :D

Bought myself some of those frozen Spur burger patties. It's actually surprisingly good, you just have to look past the fact that they look like blocks of rat poison when they're frozen. Chucked it in the weber and they came out great.
That's the only raw burgers I've bought lately. Lovely stuff that.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master

I did a similar thing recently, bought some frozen burger patties from Food Lover Market... they were surprisingly good as well...

I am very much a fan of making my own, but in a bind I would consider the Food Lovers ones again for a quick lunch or something.

SAguy

Expert Member

That's the only raw burgers I've bought lately. Lovely stuff that.
Yeah, I was pretty surprised too. We're pretty fussy when it comes to patties/sausage and I was impressed. Probably the best prepacked frozen patty available in supermarkets.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Nothing wrong with the 2 Prince Burgers wackey deal. But do they still have them for the Wacky Wednesday burgers?

I tried the junior burger with the new pepper sauce yesterday. The sauce is like WTF. White sauce which looks an awful lot like...erm...nevermind. It tastes ok, but I would not have it again. Cheap-ass pepper sauce.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Yep, it's doubled in price in 8 years... but then... what hasn't?
Still a fairly good deal.
Burgers are adequate and decent sized. Taste is fairly good.
You can get a R50 Burger with Fries and Onion Rings at Spur.
This is like two of those without the sides.