Want a free Pizza with IE10?

Chiller89

I think I must have gotten almost the last one :D

Best Pizza Ever, since it was free :D

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
You couldn't order?
Or you couldn't place your 100th order?

I just wanted a couple of pizzas, but because I didn't get in and order 1000 times under different fake names I guess I can't have that.

I wonder if they knew that they would only run this for such a short period of time....

CyCliC

I made my order at 16:00.:D Tried again and no more vouchers. Thanks IE and Debonairs.

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
Erm. I prefer Chrome and Col'Cacchio. Good pizza and the meaning of the name is priceless and pretty apt when it comes to IE.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Aah crap man! The delivery guy was here and was told I have to PAY. WTF!!!?

I opened Internet Explorer 10, registered. Placed an order with the promotional code "Internet Explorer" (which was entered automatically in the text field). Placed order of R96.40. And now he had to phone the manager. Apprarently "I haven't downloaded it right" or something...

CyCliC

I opened Internet Explorer 10, registered. Placed an order with the promotional code "Internet Explorer" (which was entered automatically in the text field). Placed order of R96.40. And now he had to phone the manager. Apprarently "I haven't downloaded it right" or something...

Maybe they knew you from MyBB and saw this:

Khanya said:
Internet Explorer, the number one browser to download Google Chrome...

:twisted:

ld13

Honorary Master

The dude delivering here was concerned because normally there is a 'voucher code' or something ... merely asked if I have such a voucher code, told him "Internet Explorer" ... got a :erm: look and I showed him how I ordered the pizza. He was happy with that explanation.... omnomnomnom

FlashSA

Executive Member
Just to be clear: was there a per store limit or a global limit?

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
MS has really hit rock bottom to do something like this to promote their product....