Want a free Pizza with IE10?

GuileX

it's not like they do not have the money to do this for at least a year.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I already had IE10, and missed out on a pizza, so am going to uninstall IE now.

...........errrrrrm, how do you uninstall Internet explorer?
:whistling:

Ryansr

Expert Member
Will Order asap!

This is very gr8 news, will definitely order asap! Love Debonairs Pizza's! :love:

Shame that most of SA'cans are conditioned to see the negative side of everything as evident by some replies in this post. ;)

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
This is very gr8 news, will definitely order asap! Love Debonairs Pizza's! :love:

Shame that most of SA'cans are conditioned to see the negative side of everything as evident by some replies in this post. ;)

Sorry man, you missed out. all the Chrome users got your Pizza

SaiyanZ

Executive Member

He is probably using reverse psychology so that some Microsoft/Debonairs person takes pity on him. According to several posts on the forum there have been no more vouchers available for hours.

Ryansr

Expert Member

Have to admit I read this article at the same time as my post, was in a meeting most of the day. Luckily for me I am not a user of IE or Chrome. :p

CeeBee

Expert Member
no man! IE10 is not ready yet.... not even fully compatible with MS own sharepoint portal :-(
got it on my W8 laptop, but have to do some Sharepoint portal work by rdp on pc with IE9 to get it through... how dof is that!
MS : save the munny and fix the browser first

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
OK, you can stop quoting that huge picture...use /snip pic guys

Flipside

Got voucher, placed order and pizza just never arrived, no phone call, nothing.

froot

Honorary Master
Operating system not supported when installing..... and this is on Windows 7 ! What a fail Microsoft / Debonairs / MB!

IE10 is for Windows 8.
Although I checked on a Windows 7 pc, it gives me the link, and downloads it, but can't install it because of the OS error.

The_Donkey

Honorary Master
IE10 is for Windows 8.
Although I checked on a Windows 7 pc, it gives me the link, and downloads it, but can't install it because of the OS error.
On my Win 7 machine at home it wanted SP1 - this is the first time I realised that I've never downloaded SP1. So at least it was good for something :p

RichardG

Honorary Master
All vouchers have been redeemed this is a marketing tactic.

How do I know I have been entered for the competition if the voucher has been redeemed?

Something very fishy about this promotion/competition.

When you read the Terms

http://www.microsoft.com/southafrica/ie10/terms-conditions.aspx

For the first part of the competition there are a certain amount of R 100 Debonairs Pizza vouchers to be won.
To receive a discount on your online order of up to R 100, participants must register on-line on the Debonairs Pizza website at www.debonairspizza.co.za and place an order using Internet Explorer 10 (ten). Up to R 100 will then be deducted from your order in the form of a discount, provided you add the voucher code “Internet Explorer” to your basket prior to completing your checkout.