Want a free Pizza with IE10?

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
I know I'm not really allowed to complain when getting things for free, but my free pizza was terrible, as Debonairs always is. There was hardly any cheese on the topping and the stuffed crust was basically just Eskort red viennas. I will gladly eat that for free, but never in my life will I give hard earned money for that.

eitai2001

Expert Member
I know I'm not really allowed to complain when getting things for free, but my free pizza was terrible, as Debonairs always is. There was hardly any cheese on the topping and the stuffed crust was basically just Eskort red viennas. I will gladly eat that for free, but never in my life will I give hard earned money for that.

Are you ordering from a Halaal debonairs ... the stuffed crust at Halaal debonairs suck!!! From a normal debonairs, the cheese grillers they use are awesome.

Sadly, I just tried to redeem, but vouchers ran out :(

K

kingrob

IE10 is for Windows 8.
Although I checked on a Windows 7 pc, it gives me the link, and downloads it, but can't install it because of the OS error.

What OS error?

Via Windows Update I got IE10 on my Windows 7 64-bit since last month.

Not using it, but it's installed on my pc.

Mouse

Expert Member
Are you ordering from a Halaal debonairs ... the stuffed crust at Halaal debonairs suck!!! From a normal debonairs, the cheese grillers they use are awesome.

Sadly, I just tried to redeem, but vouchers ran out :(

This is why I tend to avoid halaal restaurants.

pjjdp

Expert Member
Apparently they gave away 1500 vouchers.

It's a good way to spend some advertising budget. At least I enjoyed my chicken triple decker. :)

FlashSA

Executive Member
Apparently they gave away 1500 vouchers.

It's a good way to spend some advertising budget. At least I enjoyed my chicken triple decker. :)

Look at it one way: Very quick way to blow R150k
Another way: 1500 could've gone in mere seconds / minutes....

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Virtual box + 10 minute mail

I have free pizza of the rest of the month :D

ichigo

Executive Member
Cant even use IE10 on my laptop, will not install without a win32 error :D