Want to work for the eThekwini Municipality? Here are some jobs on offer

Currantly

Expert Member
The eThekwini Municipality which has seen some drastic changes in the past month, such as the axing of Mxolisi Kaunda as mayor, council is offering jobs for some of the Metro’s unemployed.

Additionally, the City said in a statement that investors from New York, in the US, have expressed an interest in investing in the eThekwini Municipality.

According to the municipality, its economy has received a significant boost after investors and business leaders from many sectors in the US committed to fresh future investment.

Linky

Yeah no thanx

Municipal workers sleeping and not working all day? | Krugersdorp News

Grave disgrace as Msunduzi municipal workers are photographed sleeping in  cemetery

Yeah no thanx

Municipal workers sleeping and not working all day? | Krugersdorp News

Grave disgrace as Msunduzi municipal workers are photographed sleeping in  cemetery

Reminds me of some municipal workers I met a few decades ago. I was selling stuff at the side of the road and these 'workers' show up. They were supposedly there to water the roadside vegetation & maybe do some kinda cleanup, but all they did was connect their hose pipe & let it run for hours whilst they took an extended nap.

Reminds me of some municipal workers I met a few decades ago. I was selling stuff at the side of the road and these 'workers' show up. They were supposedly there to water the roadside vegetation & maybe do some kinda cleanup, but all they did was connect their hose pipe & let it run for hours whilst they took an extended nap.
:ROFL: And then they complain why they only earn R6000 a month. Crazy

Fancy title for a PA.

Systems coordinator​

These experts manage and maintain office systems and procedures, ensuring that they are up-to-date and efficient.

Oversee daily administrative operations, such as managing letters, arranging meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements.

So tempted to apply for the Buyer post but crap scared cos I will get taken out later...

Back