• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

WANTITALL / I WANT MY MONEY BACK?

Monique2010

I placed an order with Wantitall without checking out their credentials. I have been trying to follow up my delivery with them via their various emails - all of them come back rejected so I went to their facebook page and was astonished as to the number of people in my position. 1 post after the other asking for their money back. I went to HelloPeter - loads of complaints and not 1 response. Any idea of what I can do, it's over R1,500? Thank you, Monique

RedViking

Honorary Master
I placed an order with Wantitall without checking out their credentials. I have been trying to follow up my delivery with them via their various emails - all of them come back rejected so I went to their facebook page and was astonished as to the number of people in my position. 1 post after the other asking for their money back. I went to HelloPeter - loads of complaints and not 1 response. Any idea of what I can do, it's over R1,500? Thank you, Monique
Why do you want your money back?

There is nothing wrong with WantItAll except they are expensive. I sent them an email and they replied + said they will give me a refund (will see what happens). I then send two other emails back and forth and they were helpful all the way.

use enquiries@wantitall.co.za

RedViking

Honorary Master
This is what they sent me:

Hi Rodney Vikens,

Thank you for your email,

Your refund has now been processed, kindly allow 24-48 hours for your refund to reflect.

Generally the refund takes from 3 to 5 working days to reflect when using a different bank.

Once again we profusely apologize for the inconvenience that we caused you.

Please note your ticket will be set to resolved, should you feel unsatisfied by this action, please reply back to reopen the ticket.

Thank you for your patronage and understanding.