Warframe - 2018

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Anyone out there who plays Warframe?

It's almost bafflingly complex, but after a couple weeks, I'm starting to sort of get the hang of it, and it's a damned enjoyable game.

A good place to start:

[video=youtube;66o15IJVLsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66o15IJVLsg&list=PLUUaJNS7yZIHliLDIQPJy31QVikj_jJ-v[/video]

It's also free, so there is nothing to lose by trying it out.

Add me in-game: copaza

Last edited:

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Yes, play it with a friend. Haven't in a few months though.

The plains are by far my favorite area, setting it with public matchmaking makes the weirdest party's events/quests happen, lol. There are quite a few South Africans who play the game (at least by my matchmaking).

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Yes, play it with a friend. Haven't in a few months though.

The plains are by far my favorite area, setting it with public matchmaking makes the weirdest party's events/quests happen, lol. There are quite a few South Africans who play the game (at least by my matchmaking).
I started playing when Plains came out, and jumped in with a new character, had NO IDEA what was going on, and soon gave up. A couple weeks ago, I decided to try it again, and am now working my way through the Star Chart, and slowly figuring out all the (many) moving parts.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
I started playing when Plains came out, and jumped in with a new character, had NO IDEA what was going on, and soon gave up. A couple weeks ago, I decided to try it again, and am now working my way through the Star Chart, and slowly figuring out all the (many) moving parts.
Play with a friend who knows what's going on. I just do whatever I feel like, quite fun messing up other people on purpose (e.g. run towards allies and force pull boss at yourself) and having the team try and salvage it. :D
(only do this when it feels too easy/we have maxed out warframes)