Warrant of arrest issued for Jacob Zuma

skimread

Executive Member
He is improving Shabir Shaik's formula. Shabir had goji berries that took him from terminally ill to healthy playing golf in good health.

Zuma is on human placenta medicine so he proves the doctors wrong and his sick note doesn' t need to be for months anymore

Thinking about it. Everyone always said MJ is not black because he bleached his skin but Zuma is on baby placenta medicine and probably on human cell treatment from aborted fetuses, the two things that are outlawed everywhere except Cuba.

To be fair Zuma should be seen more latino than MJ was white. If he is getting stem cell injections from Latino aborted fetuses then genetically part of him is Latino.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Someone can be 'sick', but still physically active.
It is still 'odd'. Zuma's legal counsel explicitly stated that they don't know where he is and that he will only return in id-March. That pushed everything out. I can't get the proper article, but this was reported by The New York Times,

One of the prosecutors, Billy Downer, told the Pietermaritzburg High Court that Mr. Zuma’s legal team had said that the former president would be out of the country for treatment until mid-March
Why Zuma's legal counsel isn't grilled I don't know. How is the SONA an exception to the rule?

surface

Executive Member
Maybe he will attend and collapse in front of all cameras? Then his lawyers will have a strong case.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Predictable:
Going by him approaching the Supreme Court and him now attending the SONA I don't believe he actually went to Cuba. 2-3 weeks seeking treatment in another country doesn't cut it, add that Zuma's legal counsel stated that he will be back in mid-March... It comes down to this,

They need to bring his doctor in, summon him, and investigate Zuma's whereabouts.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
BTW, why is Zuma attending the SONA now, what is he there to express? The last time he attended he was still the president, or do he still believe he is the active president?

thechamp

Honorary Master
BTW, why is Zuma attending the SONA now, what is he there to express? The last time he attended he was still the president, or do he still believe he is the active president?
You can bet that he is up to something, Mahumapelo, Bongo and the rest of his supporters will make sure to welcome him with a huge cheer to make sure that everyone sees that the people still love him, hope he gets himself a nice loud boo from the other MPs.

Executive Member
Lets hope he falls on his head and lives to become the oldest most useless vegetable ever!
Looking for a joke here... either his skull is too thick or he's already in a vegetable state since 2008...

I believe Zuma still thinks he runs the country and mistakingly has returned to give a SONA speech.

3WA

Executive Member
Maybe he wants to get a few kicks in after the EFF moer Jamnadas.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Maybe he wants to get a few kicks in after the EFF moer Jamnadas.
What's funny is I don't remember him having anything personal against Jamnadas, it's only when his Bosses demanded a tamer finance minister where he had a fallout with him.

3WA

Executive Member
What's funny is I don't remember him having anything personal against Jamnadas, it's only when his Bosses demanded a tamer finance minister where he had a fallout with him.
That was before Judge Dhamnadas PillavinGordhan issued the warrant for his arrest!