Warrant of arrest issued for Jacob Zuma

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Imagine the Zapiro cartoon.
Or even better if all those named in the Zondo Commission could be arrested.
A line of blue light cars on the one side of the red carpet and a line of "vangwas" on the other side.....

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
A line of blue light cars on the one side of the red carpet and a line of "vangwas" on the other side.....
Even though it is a pipe dream of course... I do think this government doesn't understand the value of a "show" in this respect.

The amount of positive feeling they would generate world wide if there was a very public arrest of a few senior corrupt cretins would be immense. It would do wonders for the exchange rate and reset a bit of Ramaphoria and all that.

Sollie

Executive Member
Add the cops on the one end, army on the other side. Just in case we have runners or we have mutiny. Can be a fun one. We could even work in the turd-force with the stolen army rifles. This begs for a Zapiro's attention! :ROFL:

yebocan

Honorary Master
Plausible, don't you think? Stranger things have happened lately. ;)
Wtf, was not for the plausibility,... but for the disbelieve...hoe de moer, does things like this happen .. sitting around...and doing reinforcing as a group.

Sudo Panic

LMAO! wtf is the point of that? Sorry I'm not a dumb ass that believes everything the media feeds me *not aimed at OP*, people are gullible enough to believe anything and I'm kind of sick of it.
I don't feel welcome in my own country, I ended campus @3pm and got home @5:30pm (usually 30 minutes by taxi) that isn't normal, I made the mistake of buying a monthly ticket and I completely regret it.
How sad is it in 2020 a taxpayer has to get excited about a service that he pays for in the form a monthly subscription and in the form of tax its f*cking pathetic not that they care, what makes matters worse is I ask the conductor what time is the train taking the southern line actually leaving? She looks at me laughs and takes a f*cking selfie posing in front of the train control panel.

thechamp

Honorary Master
LMAO! wtf is the point of that? Sorry I'm not a dumb ass that believes everything the media feeds me *not aimed at OP*, people are gullible enough to believe anything and I'm kind of sick of it.
I don't feel welcome in my own country, I ended campus @3pm and got home @5:30pm (usually 30 minutes by taxi) that isn't normal, I made the mistake of buying a monthly ticket and I completely regret it.
How sad is it in 2020 a taxpayer has to get excited about a service that he pays for in the form a monthly subscription and in the form of tax its f*cking pathetic not that they care, what makes matters worse is I ask the conductor what time is the train taking the southern line actually leaving? She looks at me laughs and takes a f*cking selfie posing in front of the train control panel.
Goodbye, I never got a chance to say it previously.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I fear the conspiracy theories that are going to come outvof this, poor Jamnadas won't be catching a break anytime soon.
Jamnadas doesnt care... The conspiracy theorists just make themselves look retarded..

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Today
La Catedral = Nkandla

“Because the purpose of jail is correctional that’s why its called correctional service. So we correct you and send you back to society. So what are we going to correct with Zuma because he is an old man?” Malema questioned, adding that imprisoning the former president would be a waste of money.

He suggested that alternative measures should be sought as punishment if Zuma was found guilty.

The EFF leader took issue with those who had in protest, wearing orange overalls, called for politicians to be jailed “but they don’t say that about a man who called for action against the workers of Marikana”.

“Because Cyril [Ramaphosa] is given … some unjustifiable pass. If there is a person who must go to jail, its Cyril, its Susan Shabangu, its Nathi Mthethwa and Riah Phiyega. Those are the people who must go to jail for having killed our people [in broad daylight],” Malema said, adding that no rallies have been called for the arrests of those he mentioned, “because black lives were lost”.
Glorified home arrest with a privileged pass for playing a game of flip flops with Malema or just having a jol in Saudi Arabia.

Sollie

Executive Member
La Catedral = Nkandla

Glorified home arrest with a privileged pass for playing a game of flip flops with Malema or just having a jol in Saudi Arabia.
Ah, the penny slowly drops. Now demonizing the judiciary system.

Speaking at the Press Club of South Africa on Friday morning, Malema said: “Jail time for an old person like that is not advisable. What type of society have we become to jail such old people? But it is for the court to decide.”
Let's do a little test: :whistling:

Substitute Jacob Zuma for Janusz Waluś, then let him try following the same logic.

The Julius flip-flop tune changes, goes 2 octaves up and 100dB louder. :ROFL: