Watch – Armed robbers smash their way into Incredible Connection at Mall of Africa

HelterSkelter

Expert Member
LOL! The robbery is wrong, but I LOL! Incredible took my money and they had no right to take it, did not provide a product or service, and are currently keeping my money due to their own incompetence and lies. No dramatic footage of them taking my money, though.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Mbalula needs to quickly appoint a permanent commissioner and NO not Phahlane, and get on with the job of outgunning them.

CeeBee

Expert Member
interesting that response time from window break (any alarm sound?) to robber+stock disappearance no security action?
'the mall is committed to protecting the public".... if it can happen at a shop in the mall, you telling me it cant happen at a restaurant?

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
interesting that response time from window break (any alarm sound?) to robber+stock disappearance no security action?
'the mall is committed to protecting the public".... if it can happen at a shop in the mall, you telling me it cant happen at a restaurant?
Perhaps you should request a security guard at for table.

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
Considering this happened in an Incredible Corruption - it's difficult to tell who the criminals are.

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
The audio track to that video is quite funny, make sure you listen to it. "Where are the security guards?" "Aah they say they were running after the criminals, but you see. They know their stories."

The guy dropping the laptops on the way out is a bit of a waste, but this serves Incredible Connection right for not even having a drop-down security grille behind their glass, never mind those heavy-duty metal shutters most other shops have in malls.

kang

Now they just have to figure out how they'll be charging their new devices.