WATCH | Bakkie rams car during 'road rage' punch-up in Makhanda

thechamp

Honorary Master
As usual, we don't see what lead up to this, there is no context.

Regardless, black privilege will ensure that this turns into a "racist incident" with much victimhood and casually racist headlines like "I get scared when I see a white man" will be deemed perfectly acceptable.
The context is already posted here, perhaps you are just too triggered to see?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
The Dispatch article (not linked to in the original post) gives context, but the Times article that is linked to in the original post, does not state what lead up to the rage.
I didn't say read this article or read that article. I said read the articles. Plural. I think the problem is people see the video and that's where they leave it. Or they struggle with reading.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The Dispatch article (not linked to in the original post) gives context, but the Times article that is linked to in the original post, does not state what lead up to the rage.
You won’t know, now, because there are many sides to the story.

The 1st side, the 2nd side, the witnesses who support the 1st side, the witnesses who support the 2nd side, the biased media, the unbiased media, the social media who support the 1st side, the social media who support the 2nd side. Oh, and MyBroadband and so on and on and on…

Once the bakkie driver is arrested, more are likely to be made known. Can both parties be in the wrong, or is one side more equal (or unequal) than the other when it comes to damages?

thechamp

Honorary Master
You won’t know, now, because there are many sides to the story.

The 1st side, the 2nd side, the witnesses who support the 1st side, the witnesses who support the 2nd side, the biased media, the unbiased media, the social media who support the 1st side, the social media who support the 2nd side. Oh, and MyBroadband and so on and on and on…

Once the bakkie driver is arrested, more are likely to be made known. Can both parties be in the wrong, or is one side more equal (or unequal) than the other when it comes to damages?
Take the fight out the equation and see what you are left with, guy ramming onto the Tazz with an occupant inside and fleeing from the accident scene.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Take the fight out the equation and see what you are left with, guy ramming onto the Tazz with an occupant inside and fleeing from the accident scene.
Ignoring everything else, going by that then it is a hit and run, attempted murder.

crocopede

Ignoring everything else, going by that then it is a hit and run, attempted murder.
I am assuming we need to also the take out and ignore that he was being mobbed by 3 men while in sitting position. Because its perfectly logical to remain stationary while being mobbed.

gamer16

Executive Member
I observe 2 things.

Another confirmation of jy moet nie met n toppie kak soek nie pappa, hy sal vir jou op fok

and

Like a bunch of fscking savages they wait till someone is cornered or attempting to leave then they come in groups and assault them like a bunch of godless pests. Fokken Honde!

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I observe 2 things.

Another confirmation of jy moet nie met n toppie kak soek nie pappa, hy sal vir jou op fok

and

Like a bunch of fscking savages they wait till someone is cornered or attempting to leave then they come in groups and assault them like a bunch of godless pests. Fokken Honde!
The bakkie driver, pending on the circumstances, may also be the hond in this tale.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
I am assuming we need to also the take out and ignore that he was being mobbed by 3 men while in sitting position. Because its perfectly logical to remain stationary while being mobbed.
No. Only the victim went and assaulted the guy. Watch closely, the two guys were pulling him away shouting "No no no."