WATCH | Bakkie rams car during 'road rage' punch-up in Makhanda

Daruk

Honorary Master
Gcaba is the son of Port Alfred and former Makhanda police cluster commander Col Vuyile Gcaba, who died after retiring, and brother to Constable Abongile Gcaba of the Makhanda police.
I'm guessing the cops will get this one right at least.
This guy is going down.

thechamp

Honorary Master
No. Only the victim went and assaulted the guy. Watch closely, the two guys were pulling him away shouting "No no no."
I guess people just insist on seeing what they want to see, I thought it was clear that the guys were preventing the guy from getting a further beating.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I guess people just insist on seeing what they want to see, I thought it was clear that the guys were prevrnting the guy from getting a further beating.
The assailant climbed back into his vehicle, why try to pull him out again? Since you are insisting.

thechamp

Honorary Master
The assailant climbed back into his vehicle, why try to pull him out again? Since you are insisting.
He banna? What is wrong with you people today? After giving the guy a good beating the big guy got into his car, small guy did not want to accept that the guy was too much for him, went back to the bakkie to do God knows what, the bystanders seeing what was about to happen went and pulled the small guy away from the bakkie? Clear enough?

rietrot

Honorary Master
Because the fight wasn't over. The guy got up within 10 seconds and was ready for round 2. Then the first guy ran away.
Up to there I don't see anything wrong it was a bit of a punch-up. (depending on how it started)

The victim and traumatised narrative in the media is ridiculous.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Yes exactly. Do i really need to post a screenshot? But ok let me attempt logic with the mbb kbwarriors n snowflakes once more.

Fight was over. Oom vatikaki got in his car. Suddenly he has 3 men punching at him while he is seated.

So he does the best possible scenario which is bug out.

Sadly snowflakes only see a white male. He must be wrong. Now lets look at the uni incident. White male assaulted by a group of black men. What is this communities response? The presenter of the video is annoying. Not much else to say about that subject.

You kind sir...
I give up.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Yes exactly. Do i really need to post a screenshot? But ok let me attempt logic with the mbb kbwarriors n snowflakes once more.

Fight was over. Oom vatikaki got in his car. Suddenly he has 1 men punching at him while he is seated, and the other 2 trying to restrain their friend.
FTFY.

crocopede

OK i re-watched. Slowly. The other two were indeed trying to stop the fight from progressing. Still, being in a seated position while someone is attacking you, even if one attacker is active, places you at a major disadvantage.

I would also speed off and push cars out of my way. To fight from a seated position is asking for trouble.
It remains the best course of action. The alternative is to hope and wait the others stop him before he does damage.

To rely on the others seems counter intuitive. Especially in a high stress situation.

I guess i am still really, really annoyed by the freestate UNI incident with majority of the community being perfectly fine just ignoring it and shifting attention to Renaldo instead of the incident. Or perhaps i myself have fallen victim to the bombardment of racially driven news in SA.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
OK i re-watched. Slowly. The other two were indeed trying to stop the fight from progressing. Still, being in a seated position while someone is attacking you, even if one attacker is active, places you at a major disadvantage.

I would also speed off and push cars out of my way. To fight from a seated position is asking for trouble.
It remains the best course of action. The alternative is to hope and wait the others stop him before he does damage.

To rely on the others seems counter intuitive. Especially in a high stress situation.

I guess i am still really, really annoyed by the freestate UNI incident with majority of the community being perfectly fine just ignoring it and shifting attention to Renaldo instead of the incident. Or perhaps i myself have fallen victim to the bombardment of racially driven news in SA.
The Dispatch article already described the incident in detail. The victim didn't attack back, he pulled the door open to take away the bakkie keys.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Where did I hint to that, wokeness much? I don't know what the people's intention was at the moment. I was asked to ignore said beating and it is suddenly brought back into the equation.
Ok to answer your question they were said victims passengers. And the door was opened by said victim.