WATCH - Bosasa's Gavin Watson: 'Put God at the centre of everything'

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
At the same time that the Special Investigating Unit (SIU) was finalising a damning report into corruption at Bosasa, it's CEO Gavin Watson was giving testimony at a Christian men's conference about how the company's foundations were built on Christian values.

Netwerk24 first published the four-minute video on Friday. It was part of a 2009 DVD, recorded during the conference at the NG church in Moreleta Park.

According to the report, former Springboks, Pierre Spies and Victor Matfield, were also on the DVD.

Watson speaks about his Christian upbringing and how his parents taught him that he needed to make a difference in society.

"I can thank God that I've been brought up in a Christian environment all my life. I have grown up as a Christian. And what my parents taught me is basically that to change society and to change the world around you, you need to make a difference," Watson says in the video.

"And the only way you can make a difference is that God must be at the centre of whatever you do. Once he is at the centre, then you start blessing everyone around you...you become a ‘Kingdom person’ in a ‘Kingdom environment'.

Watson speaks about prayer meetings at Bosasa every morning from 06:00 to 08:00. This, he explained, was to ensure that "God was a cornerstone of who we should be in the company" and as a result, Watson explained, his business was founded on Christian principles.

News 24:
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...QnIojFKqWZX02Enoi0g8NwBb0FxqMaH3KrB2EIuaejkEo

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Playing for the sympathy vote... Rot in jail you fskctard.. And preferably the worst jail in the world...

lkswan747

Expert Member
What a retard! I wonder if he donated a tithe??

Last edited:

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
LOL.. so stealing , bribes , be able to make disappear (murder) etc is all Christian values?

"Watson speaks about prayer meetings at Bosasa every morning from 06:00 to 08:00. "

If true (which I doubt), sounds like a **** place to work. If I want to pray etc I would do it on my own time, and not at work.

"
According to the report, former Springboks, Pierre Spies and Victor Matfield, were also on the DVD.
"

Doubt they knew what he was up to. So anyone attending church is a supporter of Watson?