WATCH: EFF's Shivambu in scuffle with journalist

TheChamp

Honorary Master
If it was three white people and one black. They would have said it was a racist attack. But this is allowed on white person...

This court case would have been over within a few weeks and the white people behind bars.
Was it three black people against one white person?

Kieppie

Expert Member
Then why was only Shivambu charged?
Does it actually matter? They can't even get Shivambu to face trial in over 3 years.

Screenshot-2018-03-20-13.27.04.png

edit here's the video

TheChamp

Honorary Master

blah99

Expert Member

Kieppie

Expert Member
It does matters, especially when someone on MyBb wants to create some racial story.
I updated the post to include the video while you replied. So you can decide if they should be prosecuted. I'd wager they were his guards though?

I'm merely pointing out if you can't get a court case in over 3 years with only Shivambu, what would be the odds of it happening with three defendants.

blah99

Expert Member
I updated the post to include the video while you replied. So you can decide if they should be prosecuted. I'd wager they were his guards though?

I'm merely pointing out if you can't get a court case in over 3 years with only Shivambu, what would be the odds of it happening with three defendants.
We all understand what you say. The Mycadre bunch is a bit slow to catch on.

TheChamp

Honorary Master

I never saw the video before, from that picture it looked like they were intervening.

I wonder why they were not charged, but it is Floyd who grabbed him by the throat and it is Floyd who is the politician, the two are probably small fry who don't matter.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I never saw the video before, from that picture it looked like they were intervening.

I wonder why they were not charged, but it is Floyd who grabbed him by the throat and it is Floyd who is the politician, the two are probably small fry who don't matter.
3 black people around him. That's enough evidence to charge them.

ponder

Honorary Master
Then why was only Shivambu charged?

Htf must I know? Maybe the journalist only laid charges against floyd because he had him by his neck. All three of them were involved with hands on him though, that is clear and an accurate answer to your initial question.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Htf must I know? Maybe the journalist only laid charges against floyd because he had him by his neck. All three of them were involved with hands on him though, that is clear and an accurate answer to your initial question.
You sound angry?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
They all had their hands on him and he was screaming at them to leave him.
Who did he lay charges against? Surely he would have laid charges against all 3 if they all assaulted him? Shivambu is a moron who deserves to be in jail. But from this angle, I don't see how the other 2 could have been charged.

ponder

Honorary Master

No they were restraining him and going for his camera as well, who did intervene were those women telling them to leave the guy alone. The two were probably floyd's lackeys/security just lending their boss a hand. Ignore what transpired in the video and create your own narrative, it's ok.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
No they were restraining him and going for his camera as well, who did intervene were those women telling them to leave the guy alone. The two were probably floyd's lackeys/security just lending their boss a hand. Ignore what transpired in the video and create your own narrative, it's ok.
Oh boy you are really annoyed, I have said right there in the post that I have never seen the video before, I relied on the picture, which can be interpreted differently, now that I have seen the video I agree that the two were supposed to be charged as well, I am not ignoring the video.

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
Who did he lay charges against? Surely he would have laid charges against all 3 if they all assaulted him? Shivambu is a moron who deserves to be in jail. But from this angle, I don't see how the other 2 could have been charged.

Floyd. Look at the video again, they are restraining the journalist and also going for his camera. Laying hands on a person or holding a person so your buddy can moer him is still assault. He probably went for the big fish.

ponder

Honorary Master
Oh boy you are really annoyed, I have said right there in the post that I have never seen the video before, I relied on the picture, which can be interpreted diffently, now that I have seen the video I agree that the two were supposed to be charged as well, I am not ignoring the video.

They did not intervene as you claimed, unless you meant they intervened to assist Floyd with his assault on the journalist.